Curious about Beachbody Coaching?

Options
I am part of an amazing team of coaches, and if you have ever been interested in what coaching is like or how to become a coach, this call has some great info. My coach is ranked number 9 so she knows a thing or two about Beachbody. ;) As always, message me if you want more information!

If you don't have a coach, I would love to do that for you also! Having me as a coach is free, and helping others reach their goals is what I love to do so message me if you'd be interested in that as well.

Either way, keep pushing play!! I'm super proud of all you guys and think you are doing an awesome job!!

http://recording.freeconferencecalling.com/mp3/1076016/182183/IA9688_01192014170110391_1059497.mp3

Replies

• melissawiltrout
    melissawiltrout Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What is Beachbody coaching?
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    Beachbody Coaches support their customers, and provide accountability to those that need it through Challenge Groups or one on one interaction. If a customer has a question, as a Coach you would want to answer their question and help them out. It's a great way to earn money doing what you're already doing, getting fit and sharing the programs with others. :)
  • maxiefit
    maxiefit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been really really considering becoming a coach lately. Still not sure I have the temperament for it though.
  • mollydollyk
    mollydollyk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ang, my coach on the teambeachbody site is MIA. How do I find a new one and change it on the site?