Just joined!

Options
love2lift_85
love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
Hello all! I had my first baby in June 2013, and well.... I've lost *some* of my baby weight but not all. I'd say I have about 20 pounds to go. I've recently picked up again with pre-logging my food (helps avoid surprises) and sticking to a decent calorie budget - currently 1800 cals.
I like friends. I also like sugar, haha... mostly my exercise consists of walking with the stroller, sometimes getting a bit of time on the elliptical.

I"d really like to lose the 20 pounds by my birthday, which is in early May.

Replies

• SeauxFiesty
    SeauxFiesty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like your idea of pre-logging. Those "after you've eaten it" surprises are the worst. I'll send you a friend request! Hoping to lose lots together.
  • josama22
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!

Walking with the stroller is great, and gets bub out and about which they love.

I love pre-logging too! Mainly because I then know if I can afford those few squares of chocolate :)
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I also look at how much calories are in things before i prepare to make them so i can change things about a bit if i need to. I also like to leave a few calories for sweeties or chocolate after dinner as i just need it. Even if its just a few maltesers it takes the edge off. X
  • Marie80brown
    Options
    hey fit mommy,

Kids are a precious gift but a big damper on fitness. It should be a law that mom get 2 hour to herself a day (that doesn't involve cleaning). 1 hr for herself and 1 hr for fitness :-) We do it all, I dont think thats asking for much,lol

ps