Pink Team

Options
2»

Replies

• LizzieGirl14
    LizzieGirl14 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am still struggling with consistent exercise, but feel I am finally starting to get back in the swing of it. Got out of my routine when the kids were home for college break and it has been so hard to get back into the routine of daily exercise. So my goal for February is to be consistent in doing some sort of daily exercise so that it becomes my routine again and I miss it when it doesn't happen. Have signed up for my first 5K of the year on March1st so I need to be making progress so I can beat my last time.

What are you Pink Teamers doing to make February a great month of progress towards your ultimate goals???

I have found sometimes if consistent exercise is a problem, sometimes just changing your lifestyle to add a little more movement CA help. :) Like parking further from the doors to the store. For myself on work days I'm too tired usually to exercise when I get home. So I'll maybe walk the hospital a couple times, or squat at my desk instead of sitting. :)

I know you can do it. :)

My goal this month is to lose as much weight (or even just inches) as possible before heading South for my sister's baby shower as it's practically going to be a school reunion. Lol