Three old habits I'm trying to work on

Options
Em2je05
Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
So 2014 brings a lot this year for me. I am trying to take the weight off and start back to eating healthy. I just needed to put it in writing that I am also trying to budget more (using an envelope system) and I'm trying to quit smoking. I bought an e-cig about a week ago and so far so good. I actually took a puff of a regular ciggarette and it tasted horrible. Hopefully I can stick to it! WILLPOWER!!!

Replies

• cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    So 2014 brings a lot this year for me. I am trying to take the weight off and start back to eating healthy. I just needed to put it in writing that I am also trying to budget more (using an envelope system) and I'm trying to quit smoking. I bought an e-cig about a week ago and so far so good. I actually took a puff of a regular ciggarette and it tasted horrible. Hopefully I can stick to it! WILLPOWER!!!
    I started a new challenge for the Die Hards. Please join us. It starts 2-15-14. Look up New Groups: Die Hards Winter to Spring Challenge 2014. We would love to have you back.
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: