2014 Vitality Fit For Life Challenge

Options
Are any of you on board with this challenge?

Replies

• wendijwalker
    Options
    I am on board! Post how you got your exercise today! I am eating an access bar and going for a walk!
  • michelecarperruby
    Options
    Yesterday I let a personal trainer torture me for an hour. I really needed that to get me moving but I really need the tylenol today. lol.

Today is a rest day for the most part. Besides working all day, I will be doing some volunteer administrative work tonight. Maybe I'll volunteer to do the filing and do squats for the lower drawer files. I won't get home until after 9PM.

Tomorrow I will have to get out early in the morning to run and then hit the gym in the evening.
  • kimberlyhenrie
    Options
    Hello, glad to see some action in here! Definitely on board with the challenge!

Chest and Back strength workout today :-)
  • berls262
    Options
    I'm on board! FUN STUFF!
  • kimberlyhenrie
    Options
    Michelle, you have done a great job bringing people in - go you!
  • michelecarperruby
    Options
    lol I feel like I need to apologize to John for hijacking his group.
  • Radenaway
    Options
    I'm totally on board! I just tried Zumba for the first time yesterday and survived so I'm excited I have a fun new way to drop some pounds!
  • johnsher85
    johnsher85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Johnny thinks it's ok the you hijacked this forum. It's just been sitting here dead for a while so why not breathe some life into it and help some folks get moving!!!!

Enjoy!!
    Johnny
  • michelecarperruby
    Options
    Thanks, Johnny!
  • mandysuef
    mandysuef Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on board too! I'm very excited about the challenge. It's a great way to stay motivated.
  • michelecarperruby
    Options
    Yay, Mandy! Be sure to stay connected and engaged with the team.
  • kimbers405
    Options
    Excited to have some support here going into this challenge!
  • FLbaby2012
    FLbaby2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just started using the GC control this week. It really helps me curb those afternoon hunger pangs until I get home and can make dinner. Excited about this challenge and hope it will help me jump start my goal of losing 40lbs. this year. Good luck to everyone!
  • wandajwalsh
    wandajwalsh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, I am starting this challenge and I want to lose a lot of weight! I need help with logistics.. I saw on Facebook that some people were using the GC control 2xs per day. is that to replace meals or is it just for snacks? I would like to learn more!

Thanks all!
  • JStrautman
    Options
    I'm on board! Been dabbling with the different products for months now but it's time to get seriously consistent. My bigger issue is difficulty in being active as I have a bad hip and arthritis. In fact I had an injection Friday and it actually made things worse. I know I just need to join a pool and will research my options. Good luck everyone!