Steps To Join The Test Group:

I am excited to start working with you to get you off to a great start reaching your goals! This is going to be fun and challenging, but I am commited if you are commited! My name is Mercedes and I have been on my fitness journey for the last 10 months! I have lost just over 30lbs and have not gained a single one back. I am looking forward to helping you reach your goals!

First things first, join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/21DayWeightLossTestGroup/

During the test group we will meet (a secret facebook group no one else can see, but us!) daily to check in! Being that this is a virtual weight loss test group you want to check in to stay accountable! I will give you tips, advice, recipes, and more! It will be a fun environment with tons of support from likeminded people following the same 21 Day Fix program!

I look forward to chatting with you about your goals and what we can do to get you there!

We will have some great prizes awarded just for participation in addition to a grand prizes for most amazing transformation!! How exciting! So what are you waiting for send me a quick message on facebook and lets get groovin'!

The 21 day fix will become available February 3rd! You can get it from www.beachbodycoach.com/2thenewyou Select shop and then challenge packs in order to join the test group. If you have any questions let me know!