Purple team daily challenge 1/22

Options
Good morning everyone.... You can not count any that you already do in a work out..

Here you go..
Sit-ups - 25
Push ups - 25

3 sets of each...
Have a great day everyone..

Replies

• Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    thanks for the challenge! I need to do this tonight, I will tell you when I'm done :)
  • sailorlee
    Options
    I need to do these challenges. i use the app, but dont always check the website. I will try to remember to do this tonight. i know i am behind. :(
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    will be doing this as soon as i put my kids to bed :smile:
  • Carlab2014
    Options
    done! Thank you for the challenge! It helps to have a reminder. :)
    Ive been fairly active burning about 200-500 calories/day yet im consuming 1500-2000 worth... i wonder how this will affect my weigh in on monday. :-/
    Dont want to let my team down so I will try my best to stay under 1200 tomorrow. :)

Im also planning to do a green smoothie diet starting on the next weigh in if anybody care to join! :)
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Completed it! Ugh, am I sore.

I worked out with the Boot Camp (program 1 and 2, 45 minutes total), and then The Skinny Rules Yoga #1 (30 minutes). I am so sore everywhere.

By the way I made a topic for it, but I'll link it again here. Made a table for people to keep track of their daily challenge accomplishments.

http://purpleteam.site11.com/index.html
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    finally completed it but was too tired to let you know lol
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    I done it to..
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Completed it! Ugh, am I sore.

I worked out with the Boot Camp (program 1 and 2, 45 minutes total), and then The Skinny Rules Yoga #1 (30 minutes). I am so sore everywhere.

By the way I made a topic for it, but I'll link it again here. Made a table for people to keep track of their daily challenge accomplishments.

http://purpleteam.site11.com/index.html

Know for the challenge if we post done, you will up date the chart correct.. Great idea...
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    done