What are your goals for the 21 day fix?

Hey all!

In order to make sure I can help you get to your goal I would love to know what that goal is!

I am getting married in the fall, so my goal is to drop the remaining 10lb or so I have to lose! The reason I decided to get into health and fitness was because shortly after having my second child I had gotten a really bad kidney infection. Since I was a child I have had UTI's my entire lif and I knew I needed a change!! So I decided to start exercising and changing some of my eating habits. It has been a tough, but rewarding journey! I am happy to report since making the decision to exercise, eat better, and drinking Shakeology every day I have not had 1 single UTI!!

What is your why? The reason you are ready this time to stick your goals and give it your all to reach them!?

Replies

• Hello Mercedes,

My name is Seirra. I am currently enlisted in the US Navy, and I am just not where i want to be physically to enter my program. I am trying to lose at most 10 ibs, but mostly just to get in an acceptable shape for my body and age. I have some requirements i have to meet for this program-- im having a hard time getting there by myself. I leave March 4th for the military and want to be at the top of my game.. well atleast getting to that point. i feel like this will give me the encouragement and maybe a little extra motive and push to do so.
  • Hey Seirra!

Girl you are gorgeous!! Not to be weird or anything. :)

That is so great that you are enlisted in the US Navy, good for you! Most women are intimidated to do something like that, so kudos to you!

10lbs is a very attainable goal! I know you can do it and this group seems like it would be a perfect fit for you! I would love to chat some more are you on facebook?