Level 2 Day 14

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
Can I just say how excited I am that tomorrow is the halfway mark!?! It's crazy how much my strength, fitness & stamina have improved since day 1!

Day 14 was almost easy, although that last strength circuit...! Oh. My. Gosh! My shoulders were burning so bad! I've come down with a cold so went to bed feeling seriously crappy last night . But I swear, after this morning's workout, I feel almost 100% better!

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Right on!! That's so great! I'm about to go do mine! I'm feeling cold and lazy. So hopefully this will help!! I'm with you, tomorrow is HALF WAY!!! YAY! I'm so ready for this level to be over. I hope I have as good as or better results from the 1st ten days....
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Done and dusted, feeling fine! Still getting stronger. Not far to go now!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done for me... its kinda cool being over the hump... i can feel myself getting stronger and i peeked at my measurements definitely down 1/2 - 1 inch in a couple of places :)
    gotta keep pushing for those results!
    great job ladies
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is done. I'm not saying it's any easier... BUT, I AM able to push harder each day. The cardio circuit of high knees... Very much welcomed today! I'm going so much further in my squats, and my legs are shaking by the end of the lunges. I don't know if I'll be able to do ALL of the v raises by the end of the 10 days, but that's what I'm shooting for. I didn't have to take a break, until the v raises! SO, that's a huge step forward!!!
    Tomorrow is half way y'all!!! WOO WOOT!
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well done all :):)
    I did day 13 today - I think !!!!!
    (3rd day on level 2)
    Getting easier and definitely feel better for it.... even ventured into Sports Direct today to try to get 1.5kg weights - but they didnt have any - decided the 2kg were a bit much at the mo!!!!!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday - and great job on a great week tackling Level 2!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2D4 (Day 14). I don't know how some of you are doing it!!!! My shoulders were on fire, worse than Day 11!!!!! I could barely hold myself up in plank pose by the planks jacks and I'm keeping pace with Anita (? The slower / lower impact girl). Maybe I need to decrease my hand weights for awhile?

I do agree that by the time the high knees and jump rope comes, I'd rather do those for 15 more minutes than another plank-something-or-other.

Great job for making it to Day 14 everyone!
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Can I just say how excited I am that tomorrow is the halfway mark!?! It's crazy how much my strength, fitness & stamina have improved since day 1!

Day 14 was almost easy, although that last strength circuit...! Oh. My. Gosh! My shoulders were burning so bad! I've come down with a cold so went to bed feeling seriously crappy last night . But I swear, after this morning's workout, I feel almost 100% better!

I know you guys have moved on to RI30, but I just finished this day last night and I feel the exact same way! I can feel myself stronger!... and my shoulders are killing me from the last strength exercise! (squat & v press) I may just be able to do a real push up soon! haha

Even though I started after this group, I love reading the posts and use you guys as support! :)
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I know you guys have moved on to RI30, but I just finished this day last night and I feel the exact same way! I can feel myself stronger!... and my shoulders are killing me from the last strength exercise! (squat & v press) I may just be able to do a real push up soon! haha

Even though I started after this group, I love reading the posts and use you guys as support! :)

Great Job Heidi! Keep up the great attitude, as you will read, there's good days and bad days but we got your back!!!!