New to this and looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Nicole. I am new to MFP. I have really enjoyed what this site can do for me in helping me stay on track. However with that said, I am looking for new friends for mutual support, encouragement, motivation, inspiration and whatever else is out there that can be offered. Also, I will give out the exact same for any one else WLJ. I know Rome was not built in a day. And I didn't gain all this weight in a day. So it will take time for this weight to come off. But I am determined and positive about doing this. I also am realistic and realize that I am human and I am going to make mistakes but I will always get back up and keep on trucking.

So good luck to everyone in their personal journeys and I look forward to all the new friends that I meet along the way.

Replies

• chapom
    chapom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this too and am trying to stay committed , nice to see you on here :)
  • celcey
    celcey Posts: 32
    Options
    There are a lot of great peeps on the site. Find a motivated person via the community forum, and don't be afraid to ask them to promote you to their friends. The more support you garner, the more likely success will come to you with your hard work. Welcome you guys!
  • crazywench78
    crazywench78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! New here, too, and looking forward to making new friends. :)

Good luck!
  • BrokenAlice
    BrokenAlice Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sending friend requests to you all. I'm not new to this site but I am starting over. 21 days of tracking so far., Even tracking the unhealthy stuff to be honest with myself. Would enjoy having some new friends to share encouragement with each other.
  • J3n1f3r
    J3n1f3r Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting up MFP once again. Looking to stay motivated. Add me if looking for friends..