FiberWise Recipes

Options
I've heard some complaints about the taste and texture of FiberWise. I'd love to hear from those who love (or just like) it and how you make it interesting. Below is a recipe I used this evening. It was really yummy and filling.

One packet of Citrus Orange FiberWise
1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup frozen tropical fruit (Pineapple, Strawberry, Mango)
One scoop of Super Greens powder
1 cup of cold water

Blend on high until smooth. Delicious.

Replies

• JStrautman
    Options
    I also love to add Fiberwise to my smoothies. I prefer that over drinking with just water. I like the orange with Vanilla GC and Vanilla or Strawberry Attain. I'll throw in frozen strawberries or blueberries and a banana.
  • kimbers405
    Options
    I was mixing the fiberwise with my GC control but am hearing that it is best to have the GC control without added stuff. So I started using the Blueberry Attain shakes for my breakfast, adding the peach fiberwise along with a banana and some ice. It is so good in a shake. You don't even realize you are drinking the fiber! I just put the vanilla and strawberry flavors in my cart and can't wait to try those as well. Now I just use the GC control as intended - late morning or afternoon to balance blood sugars.
  • mandysuef
    mandysuef Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know I need more fiber in my diet. I want to start taking fiberwise but it does a number on my digestion and makes me super gassy. Any suggestions on ways to use fiberwise to make it easier to digest?
  • JStrautman
    Options
    One suggestion is to use just 1 scoop instead of 2. Not sure if you've tried that or if it will help enough. It is a matter of finding the right balance.
  • margaretmaison
    Options
    I love mixing my Orange Fiberwise with Chocolate Proflex in a blender with Ice. YUM!!