Level 2 Day 15!!

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: !!!!

Halfway through!! Can't explain the sense of pride I feel, not just for persevering, but also putting myself & my goals first against the odds... Pushing through the aches, pains and even a horrible head cold. For getting up every morning - most times even before sunrise - and trying harder each time. My body is stronger and so is my determination. Day 30, I'm coming for ya!

Also, I took a peek at the scale this morning and it's given me so much motivation! If you do the work, you just can't fail!

Cheers to all my 30DS buddies. I look forward every day to logging in and seeing how we're all coming along. Well done, you guys!
:drinker:

Replies

• S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Excellent Stuff - Well Done :):):)
    I am also feeling fitter and stronger too! and it feels GOOD !!!
    Just completed level 2 day 4 - so half way there tomorrow for me :):)

I cant believe the difference today to just 4 days ago when I really didnt like level 2.... I am in the zone now - and although I cant do the push up bit of the walking pushups and my plank jacks and squats are minimal movement I am doing them Natalie style with both legs together ... (although Anita style distance in the actual jumps !!!!)

I am definitely more Anita than Natalie.....

NEXT TIME I am going to aim to be like Natalie....
  • TseliB
    Options
    Excellent Stuff - Well Done :):):)
    I am also feeling fitter and stronger too! and it feels GOOD !!!
    Just completed level 2 day 4 - so half way there tomorrow for me :):)

I cant believe the difference today to just 4 days ago when I really didnt like level 2.... I am in the zone now - and although I cant do the push up bit of the walking pushups and my plank jacks and squats are minimal movement I am doing them Natalie style with both legs together ... (although Anita style distance in the actual jumps !!!!)

I am definitely more Anita than Natalie.....

NEXT TIME I am going to aim to be like Natalie....

Awesome job! Just as long you don't *cheat* like Natalie. Lol. :wink:
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    So happy to be done Day 15!!! Good work everyone :)

I know most of you are tracking results after each level... but since today is my normal 'weigh-in day' and we're halfway there, I thought I'd share the results that are encouraging me to keep going. (from Day 1 to Day 15)

Weight: -3lbs
    Chest: -1" (kinda sad about that one, since I don't have too much to begin with lol)
    Waist: -2"
    Belly: -1"
    Hips: -0.5"
    Thigh: no change

To another great 15 days!!
  • TseliB
    Options
    So happy to be done Day 15!!! Good work everyone :)

I know most of you are tracking results after each level... but since today is my normal 'weigh-in day' and we're halfway there, I thought I'd share the results that are encouraging me to keep going. (from Day 1 to Day 15)

Weight: -3lbs
    Chest: -1" (kinda sad about that one, since I don't have too much to begin with lol)
    Waist: -2"
    Belly: -1"
    Hips: -0.5"
    Thigh: no change

To another great 15 days!!

Congratulations! Those are great results. Here's to the next 15!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great job ladies! Today was day 17 for me and i feel so much stronger... i can actually complete the V raises without stopping!!!
    The cardio still gets me- more so because of my shoulder strength than endurance but i am getting there! so glad there are only 3 more days of level 2 left.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job on completing all the v-raises. I still can't. LOL. 5 more days to try though! I can't believe we're half way through... I can't believe I stuck with this for 15days! Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I'm a little nervous. I don't want to see the scale go up. It had finally started coming down.

5 more days ladies, and we're in the home stretch! I can't wait to see what changes this 10 days brings...
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 15. I'm excited that I've made it this far but definitely feeling the pain in my shoulders. Waiting for the pain to lessen up so I can complete the plank jacks and v raises! Cheers to the next 15!
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    plank jacks and v raises are the WORST part of level 2 for me!! Can't wait to get to level 3 to get rid of them. :)
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Eeek you're bringing back memories of Level 2...a level I really did not enjoy so much. But good luck, enjoy and do be excited for Level 3 (my favourite!)