Level 2 Day 16!

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Day 16!! Can you believe it??? 4 more days and we are DONE with this level! Which is good. I'm ready to be done! I lost another almost pound LOL. I'm done .8. Another pound and I'm officially Pre-Baby! I added in my 2nd day of walk/run. So much easier today. I don't know that I pushed as hard as usual, but I didn't give up. Definitely to the point where I'm glad we only have 4 more days left.

Replies

• TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress. Well done. I also felt like I didn't quite give day 16 my all but, like you, didn't give up. Still working up a major sweat each day, regardless. Also finding my arms get tired easily when I raise them doing day-to-day stuff. I hope that's a good sign?
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm still seeing more movement as far as inches, rather than points. Finally lost a bit off my hips. And lost the stubborn half pound that I haven't been able to shake, so I am now officially at the mid-point from my starting weight to my goal weight. I'm feeling much thinner than that, though. I can see a real difference all through my belly and chest, and feel a real difference in my arms and legs. Other people have posted that they started seeing the numbers move on the scale around the end of level 2 and beginning of level 3, so I'm ready! I know I'm building muscle, but come ON! I would like to at least lose A pound doing all this work!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your milestone, eep223! Halfway to your goal? That's really something to be proud of. The weight only started to come off for me these few days of level 2. I hope when we hit l3 I'll start seeing bigger numbers.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    eeep223, That's great!!! I feel like I'm seeing a difference too! Maybe it's just wishful thinking... ;) I have steadily lost so far, even if it's been very small. (Only 1.5-2#) I don't even care, at least it isn't going up! I'm about to do day 17. I'm just so excited to be almost done with this LOL. So glad y'all are doing this "with" me!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Big mental barrier, that half pound was. I agree. Doing this "together," even with strangers online, is enough to keep me accountable!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I can't believe we've made it to Day 16!!! I **finally** felt good today doing the exercises (minus extreme muscle burn with the V's at the end) I had a major cheat day yesterday with a Sunday Brunch Buffet so I gained some weight, but Hubby says I look toner. However; I never took my measurements (kick in the pants). I was doing 60 min on the elliptical too so the first Level I lost 9, so this small gain isn't too devastating for me, especially since I have so much more to go! lol

Again, thanks for inspiring me! :drinker: :flowerforyou: Cheers to the last 4!