Hi! Just ordered today...

Options
CBI3
CBI3 Posts: 3 Member
Haven't received yet, I'm assuming Wed/Thursday. I've been going to the gym 4xs a week for 6 months, lost all of 2 pounds. I have 25 to lose for health, 20 more for vanity. I've gained muscle but have had no fat loss (which is my goal).

Just wanted to say hi :)

oh, and if anyone could tell me what the nutrition plan is, that would be great, I can't seem to find it online.

Replies

• anu_active
    anu_active Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm on week 4 of P90X3 and loving it. I haven't seen much weight loss yet (Around 0.5 kilo). But I am starting to see cms come off and I have decided to concentrate on dress size/measurements instead.
    For the meal plan, I am following the one from P90X2 (which is available online). P90X3 has about the same plan. If you cannot find it, add me and message me. I will email it to you.
    Good luck with P90X3!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Haven't received yet, I'm assuming Wed/Thursday. I've been going to the gym 4xs a week for 6 months, lost all of 2 pounds. I have 25 to lose for health, 20 more for vanity. I've gained muscle but have had no fat loss (which is my goal).

Just wanted to say hi :)

oh, and if anyone could tell me what the nutrition plan is, that would be great, I can't seem to find it online.
    Same here. Just purchased mine yesterday and should receive it by Wednesday. I've done them all with the exception of Beachbody products. Just never wanted to shell out that kind of money. I have done NROL, Strong Lifts, Drop 2 Sizes, Rachel Cosgrove, and Strong Curves. I have not lost inches, weight but have gained muscle and strength. I need this belly gone and since this is 30 minutes it reminded me of Supreme 90 Days which was the only one I actually saw results. I am a clean eater most of the time. Weekends get me off my game. But I hope this will give me the results I want.