22 more days

Options
Aquafinaflo
Aquafinaflo Posts: 18 Member
Gm all, I have 22 more days to be officially sleeved. I'm so happy and still so very grateful. I've started cutting back alot and substituting meals for a pass couple of week. This headaches and hunger is something. From reading others post, i figured that it would be could to kinda start subbing in early so the hunger doesn't hit me with a band.

H***, it still does. I've been using 1 or 2% milk with strawberries and bannas sometimes with a dash of protein powder i got from the health food store. Sometimes i cant get that powder down and plan to do something a little different. I've also got some of the french vanilla kellogs shake.

They are okay, but only 10g proein. I was thinking to add a little powder to that but haven't as of yet. But, the good thing i've got was the primer protein shakes from walmart with 30g of protein(vanilla). These are pretty good, for now anyway. But yesterday i went and got me 2 12pk( 11floz). Any suggestions about anything i should tap in on? Planning to try some soupd, but have no idea of what yet.

Happy monday everyone. Be blessed.

Replies

• bikrchk
    bikrchk Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Syntrax Nectar has a bunch of water mix products. 23g of protein and only 100 cal since there's no milk. (but you do miss the extra protein and calcium provided by the milk). I found them much easier to get down than milky shakes after surgery. I like their Twisted Cherry and Iced Tea. I also do a lot of Quest protein bars. 23g of protein and low sugar carbs.