February Weigh-In

Options
PBsMommy
PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
Post your weights for February 1st here!smile

The thread will be locked until February 1st. February 1st the thread will be unlocked and you can post your weigh-ins for February.

The thread will be re-locked on February 15th. This will give everyone that forgets time to post and those that join late in the month as well. If you join after the 15th, you can still participate with us. You will just need to wait until March 1st to post your weigh-in in the March thread.

Good luck! drinker

Replies

• pixiemom71
    Options
    CW=186.2
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Jan - 173
    Feb - 171

Definitely not as good as I was hoping, but slow progress is still progress.
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    SW was 192
    CW is 187
    GW for this month is 183
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've only went down 1 pound this month SW: 249, CW: 248. lol.It's my own fault, but time to get back on track for real this month!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    January 1 : 173.2
    February 1 : 166.6

Total Pounds Lost : 6.6

GW : 150

January as been a good month for me despite my binging. Its never to late to change your path and luckily I didn't let two bad weeks in a row derail my entire month. Ecstatic over this number although admittedly my flu helped things along. Kinda creeped out by my current weight I mean 666 WTH?

tumblr_m61e7zyQoi1qdiufzo1_500.gif
  • red_road
    Options
    Also who you calling a drinker ?:laugh:
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    The scale finally moved down again (first time since mid October!) So I all super happy with

83.2 kgs (183.4 pounds)

Jan was 85.4 kgs (188.2 pounds) so I lost 1.8 kgs (5.2 pounds).

2014 goal remains 75 kgs (165 pounds)
  • BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I will post this weeks weigh in on Tuesday or Wednesday. I am hoping to use an accurate set of scales at work next week.
  • kimkay1985
    kimkay1985 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 - 185.2
    Feb 1 - 178.6

6.6 lbs lost!!!! Woohoo!
  • Steph_40
    Options
    Current Weight is 220
    Goal weight for March 205
  • BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    February 3rd = 188.2
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Everyone who has weighed in so far has done an amazing job for January!

We still have about 25 people that weighed in January that hasn't posted for February yet. So if you have friends within the challenge that haven't weighed in, drop in and check on them to make sure they don't need any encouragement or support. Sometimes we get bogged down by not being as successful as we want to be and lose sight of the prize. :flowerforyou:

Also the drinker thing.... It was suppose to be the cute little face with the cup. It somehow lost it's little dots and turned into me calling all of you a drinker. Here the little guy is :drinker:
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Weight 12/31/13: 218.1
    Weight 2/5/14: 208.3

almost 10 pounds in a little over a month, not too shabby, hope to match another 10 for this month. Let's all do this!
  • kmouse2
    kmouse2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    January SW=280
    February CW=269.5
    Goal weight 200
    So I would like to drop 5 pounds this month so my starting weight for March would be 264.5. Step by step - little by little - watching the pounds drop off:wink: see everyone next month!
  • red_road
    Options
    Everyone who has weighed in so far has done an amazing job for January!

We still have about 25 people that weighed in January that hasn't posted for February yet. So if you have friends within the challenge that haven't weighed in, drop in and check on them to make sure they don't need any encouragement or support. Sometimes we get bogged down by not being as successful as we want to be and lose sight of the prize. :flowerforyou:

Also the drinker thing.... It was suppose to be the cute little face with the cup. It somehow lost it's little dots and turned into me calling all of you a drinker. Here the little guy is :drinker:

yeah I know, I was just being a smartass:blushing:
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late on this. My weight this morning is 152.8
  • odylynn
    odylynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My first February weigh-in is at 162.0. Yay!
  • Butterflykisses123
    Butterflykisses123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st - 156.5
    Feb 1st - 152.8

I'm good with it, hoping to see the 140's this month!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st 148

Feb 1st 145
  • iain_71
    iain_71 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    February 14th 189.6 lbs or 86 kg.

been struggling since mid January due to some health problems on the mend though.
This discussion has been closed.