Just One!

Options
I just started this with myself and I bring it to you.
Every week I will give myself a goal for the week. This is because sometimes we look at the mountain as all whole that we must overcome. At times that gets overwhelming. So I will give myself weekly goals. Every Sunday I will make another post for the next week for us to post. This week I have wanted to take out sugary drinks and bad juices. So far all I have consumed was fresh fruit and vegetable juice, water and tea.

Don't use a scale goal. I am not living by the scale anymore and I am going to change the way that I have been living my life. If I do this then after that I will see the weight loss.

Good luck and stay with it!

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,904 Member
    Options
    Benny that is a great start. I am trying really hard to stay in my calorie limit. And drink more water.

Shelley
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This coming Sunday is 2.23.14. My goal for that week will b 2 floss and brush ea night b4 bed and to go to bed. I'm going to check it off in my Good Habits app so I can easily track my 21 days of consistency (to build a lifetime habit.) ( I also track my No Sweets goal there, but I am rethinking that.)
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    If I go to bed I am not up watching TV and eating! And if I floss and brush I can have teeth for when I do eat!