Level 2 Day 19

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
I don't know about you ladies, but I am SO ready to be done with level 2! I'm trying to finish strong, but today was murder!! SharkBait mentioned the v-raises and plank twists... Can I just say ditto to both! I thought I was the only one struggling to get my thighs to twist across my gut, lol. My knees are consistently achy after each day, but no real pain so I'm guessing it's ok to keep pushing through.
Can't wait to do my measurements tomorrow... It's been a rough 10 days.

Replies

• S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are so close now!!! I can't wait to finish this one either!!
    I have same issue with the plank twists... Or actually all the plank things... Want this level finished but sort of dreading what level 3 might bring as pretty sure it won't be easier!!!

Looking forward to seeing measurements ! (Friday is my day 20)
  • TseliB
    Options
    I'm also kinda dreading L3 - apparently there are a lot of crazy exercises in there! But we didn't come this far just to chicken out at the end, right? :wink:
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm done!! Well, with level 2 that is. I skipped yesterday, did today, and, honestly, I can't do another day of this level. Physically, I can, but yikes, I'm just done listening to her, and watching Natalie cheat this level. So, tomorrow, I move on to Level 3!

And, I took my pictures today, and saw some results, so, I'm ok with moving on a day early :)
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'm actually feeling pretty good. It's still hard hard hard work to get through this level, but I'm really seeing progress in my strength and stamina! I'm ready to move on to some new moves, but I definitely feel like I'm still getting a lot out of these. These endless planks are still incredibly difficult for me, but I'm doing better on the V-raises and the military press, etc. I'm no longer completely dying during the cardio portions. This level has been tough, but I do really feel like it's taken me to a new fitness level.

By most accounts, level 3 is actually a little easier/ more pleasant. I'm looking forward to it! I feel like I'm over the hump and I'm going to make it for sure! One more day. Let's finish strong, folks! I can't wait to do measurements and photos again tomorrow. I'm finally seeing the scale move and my upper abs are starting to peek out! :)

We've all come such a long way together! What a great feeling!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Oh, and TseliB, my knees have only in the past couple of days stopped aching so much. If you think you've injured yourself, make sure you take it easy, but if you think it is just muscles soreness, it will get better as you get stronger!!
  • TseliB
    Options
    We've all come such a long way together! What a great feeling!

So awesome!
    I'm pretty sure I'm not injured. The knees only ache for a couple hours right after the workout then fine the rest of the day. Good luck for tomorrow!
  • TseliB
    Options
    I'm done!! Well, with level 2 that is. I skipped yesterday, did today, and, honestly, I can't do another day of this level. Physically, I can, but yikes, I'm just done listening to her, and watching Natalie cheat this level. So, tomorrow, I move on to Level 3!

And, I took my pictures today, and saw some results, so, I'm ok with moving on a day early :)

Don't forget to take some measurements too! We wanna know how you've done.
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    ONE MORE DAY!! Can you tell I'm ready to move on from Level 2?! Felt pretty good today though and so glad to hear everyone's success
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

Don't forget to take some measurements too! We wanna know how you've done.

I'll definitely take some in the morning and let y'all know!!
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am pretty done with Level 2 as well - only one more day to go though - woo hoo!!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Day 19 done! The V raises are still a SOB I ended up wrists up for one and then the next raise, I have to turn my palms in together in front of my face. I figured it was better than resting. I actually got partially down (half push ups) for all the walking pushup plank things yesterday and today. It's not a full pushup, but I'm not doing the Anita version anymore.

1 more day, 1 more day, 1 more day...
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    PS <<< Hubs measured my arms this AM. He was making muscles, so I flexed mine back at him. He measured them for me, 12" of girl power. LOL That's definitely new! I was excited about the lack of flab swing so I took a pic.

BTW, anyone notice that the DVD cover says "Lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days"? Yeah, not happening Jillian! My weight is floundering and won't move! I was at 177 and now I'm stuck at 180-181.
  • TseliB
    Options
    PS <<< Hubs measured my arms this AM. He was making muscles, so I flexed mine back at him. He measured them for me, 12" of girl power. LOL That's definitely new! I was excited about the lack of flab swing so I took a pic.

BTW, anyone notice that the DVD cover says "Lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days"? Yeah, not happening Jillian! My weight is floundering and won't move! I was at 177 and now I'm stuck at 180-181.

Could that be the dreaded plateau that I'm always hearing about? Apparently upping your net calories makes a difference (eating back more of your excercise calories)? Dunno. Hope something gives for you!

BTW, those really are some serious guns! Well done :)