Anybody nerding on Hearthstone?

Options
2»

Replies

• tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    It's going to be free to play so it'll always be there even if you miss the beta!
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My first impressions on Blizzard's Hearthstone.

It's ok. It plays like Magic the Gathering computer game. I loved that game and missed that I couldn't play it on faster computers.
    Second - I don't like the banter between the opponents. It's cheesy.
    Third - I don't like that you cannot defend against an attack. Like in Magic. You just take the hits even if you have an open card to defend against. The only way to defend is if your card has taunt.

It's not something I'll go wild about and pay for but it's ok for a quick game. It's not something I'll get "hooked" on.

Honestly it's just meh.
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I was playing it for a while and it was quite fun, just didn't really have any friends to play with and other games got me distracted XD Although I'll admit, playing Hearthstone only made me itch to get back into Magic. It's been over a decade but man that game was so much fun... >.>
  • kmarshalljansen
    kmarshalljansen Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I played it for a while, but all it made me do was want to play more Magic! I like the concept, but I'm not interested in spending money on the game, and it was too hard to earn enough gold to play Arena, so I mostly stopped.