Weather

Options
jkner4
jkner4 Posts: 14 Member
This weather will drive me past the breaking point soon. We've already had 5 days of cancelled school (in MN for temps. below -10). I don't know which moms have it worse: the stay at home moms going crazy from kids, or the working moms who have to figure out what to do with their kids without using up all their vacation days.

I can't imagine going through what's happening around Atlanta--I hope all the moms (and their families) are safe!

Replies

• MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom and if my work wasn't closed and school and daycare was, I would definitely be stressed!

I am in FL and my daughter actually said this morning that she wished school and work was closed like in GA, LOL.

And work has been very quiet this week because my client closed around noon on Tuesday and lots of other offices we deal with are closed due to weather.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM & the weather here in the Tulsa OK area is driving me crazy! I love being outdoors & we just can't because it's too cold/snow. We usually go to the library or the playground but neither are very possible right now :(
  • Longtobelean
    Longtobelean Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    We have had school canceled a total of 19 days this school year due to weather. :-/ The only thing that has saved me (Working mom) is that my husband and I work opposite shifts. The kids are going stir crazy though!