Just for fun (and punishment) :)

Options
I was feeling a little guilty about those cookies I ate from the Great American cookie company today so I thought it would be fun to try to work it off (even if only a teeny bit of it LOL). SOOOOO I am going to do 1 push-up, 1 squat, 1 lunge, 1 sit-up for every 10 calories of my splurge today. :)

360 calories of cookies=36 push-ups, 36 squats, 36 lunges, and 36 sit-ups!

If you ate something you shouldn't have, you do the same-1 of each exercise for every 10 calories.

Reply with what you indulged in and how many push-ups, squats, lunges, and sit-ups you had to do! Have fun!

Replies

• Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had a Taco Bell Beefy 5 Layer Burrito. (Barely food, I know... but tasty!)

Anyway... the calorie content of that burrito was roughly equivalent to the calorie burn of my entire Agility X workout tonight.

/sigh.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I was feeling a little guilty about those cookies I ate from the Great American cookie company today so I thought it would be fun to try to work it off (even if only a teeny bit of it LOL). SOOOOO I am going to do 1 push-up, 1 squat, 1 lunge, 1 sit-up for every 10 calories of my splurge today. :)

If you ate something you shouldn't have, you do the same-1 of each exercise for every 10 calories.

Reply with what you indulged in and how many push-ups, squats, lunges, and sit-ups you had to do! Have fun!

I like that idea. I also saw a tweet that said you should do pushups/situps during commercials while you watch TV.

Mike
  • jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Big lunch and more dinner than I needed yesterday. I owe you 20 of each, payable today after work!
  • jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Debt paid! I gave you 30 of each, just in case my calorie count was off. This was a great idea, precisely what I was looking for out of this "accountability group", and an excellent way to rid myself of the guilt for going over yesterday.

BTW - did Eccentric Lower for the first time today too. . . wow!