Level 2 RESULTS

Options
TseliB
TseliB Posts: 300 Member
Whew! Goodbye level 2...!!! So excited for my rest day. This one was really tough for me - but in a good way, lol. I've been doing weight checks intermittently throughout and I got down 2.1 kg (4lbs) in the first seven days. Looks like I gained half of it back since yesterday though :( And for some reason my neck & arms are getting bigger... O_o

Oh well, here's how I did from day 10 to day 20:
Weight: -0.8 kg (-1.8 lbs)
Neck: +0.4cm (+0.19")
Arms: +1cm (+0.4")
Waist: -1cm (-0.4")
Hips: -1.3cm (-0.5")

Looking forward to seeing bigger numbers in L3, but still super proud of my progress - and super proud of all of you for working so hard!

Replies

• TseliB
    Options
    Umm... Ok. I know this is gross and *way* TMI, but I just did a 'number 2' & decided to step on the scale again (don't ask me why) :embarassed:
    Bottom line (excuse the pun, lol) my weight lost is now 1.4kg or 3.1 lbs!!!
    I'll take it! :laugh: :laugh:
  • smusmu
    smusmu Posts: 6
    Options
    hehe... well done! :)
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT - Well Done !!!!
    Really giggling at the second weight - definitely worth a weigh after !!!!
    Excellent on the loss on hips and waist... I think after such a massive loss at the end of level 1, it would be unrealistic to expect the same after L2...

I think my arms and neck may be bigger as well - but less flab and more toned - do you think the same???
    So a better shape all over!!

I will post my results tomorrow !! (Cant wait!)
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Level 2 is OVER!!! I measured this morning, but was dashing out the door for work, so I don't remember all the specifics. I pretty much seem to have lost about an inch all the places that hadn't budged on Day 10 (aside from arms and legs, which still remain the same), and no further inches from the areas I lost from after the first level. From day one to now, I lost two inches around my belly (at my belly button)!!

I lost 1.5 pounds in the past 10 day (although it was up 1.5 lbs from my starting weight this morning... I'm still counting it, though, because it held at the lower number for a couple days, so I tend to think this has more to do with my recent salt intake. We'll see how the next week goes...)

I'm feeling fit and pumped for Level 3. I'm going back and forth on whether I'll take my rest day tomorrow or wait until Saturday. I guess I'll see how I feel when I get up. HOME STRETCH, Y'ALL!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    This is great ladies!!!! I went to measure this morning, and realized that my kids have lost *both* of the tape measures... Really, how does that happen...

Here's our conversation...

Mom- "hey, where's my tape measure?"
    kids- "I dunno"
    "Really??? Because you had it last night, you were playing with it...."
    " Oh yeah..... I dunno."
    *Smacks head*
    "Seriously guys, what'd you do with it?"
    " We don't know!"
    "Uhg... Hurry up, we're going to be late for school....."

LOL!!!
  • TseliB
    Options
    Yes! Awesome job, everyone!!
    @Sally, that waist & those hips are major targets for me, so you're right - I really can't complain. I'm generally very 'soft', even at a healthy weight. But I can definitely feel that there's a lot more firmness under everything. And my shape is changing in just the way I would like. Totally stoked and raring to go for level 3!
  • ceebee1004
    ceebee1004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!
    For me, level 2 was a failure. On day 12 I was knocked out by a bad infection. At the same time my ankle was swelling so I had to take a break for a few days.
    Yesterday I started again with lvl 1 and completed another training session this morning. Maybe I just start over again...
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Found the tape measures!!! One of them my daughter found in her pocket... Gee.... Imagine that :tongue:

So, as for level 2 measurements....

I LOST!! I really did!!! It helps to measure first thing in the morning!! LOL.

Smallest part of my waist, down 1.25"!
    Belly poouch down .5"
    Hips down 1/4"
    One thigh down 3/8"
    Bicep down 1/8"... I think. I have a hard time with the biceps LOL

That's 2.5" this level, for a total of 5.75" in 20 days!!!
  • TseliB
    Options
    Great job, everyone!
    For me, level 2 was a failure. On day 12 I was knocked out by a bad infection. At the same time my ankle was swelling so I had to take a break for a few days.
    Yesterday I started again with lvl 1 and completed another training session this morning. Maybe I just start over again...

Oh no! What a bummer :frown: Why don't you just start level 2 over instead of going all the way back to day 1? Is it that you don't want to injure your ankle again? Seems like such a shame to have to start from the beginning. Glad to hear that you're fighting fit, though. Rooting for you either way :flowerforyou:
  • TseliB
    Options
    Found the tape measures!!! One of them my daughter found in her pocket... Gee.... Imagine that :tongue:

Belly poouch down .5"
    Hips down 1/4"
    One thigh down 3/8"

Wow! How awesome is that!! Congratulations. :drinker:
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Umm... Ok. I know this is gross and *way* TMI, but I just did a 'number 2' & decided to step on the scale again (don't ask me why) :embarassed:
    Bottom line (excuse the pun, lol) my weight lost is now 1.4kg or 3.1 lbs!!!
    I'll take it! :laugh: :laugh:

I do the same thing too after I drink my coffee. Some days it's a bigger loss than others LMBO!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm actually going to do day 20 now and then take my measurements. I never did them before we started (huge regret) but others, as well as myself, can notice toning in my arms and legs and waist. Congrats and here's to the next 10!!
  • TseliB
    Options
    I do the same thing too after I drink my coffee. Some days it's a bigger loss than others LMBO!

:laugh:
  • SharkBaitRachy
    Options

Belly poouch down .5"
    Hips down 1/4"
    One thigh down 3/8"

That's awesome progress! Congrats!
    I just took my measurements for the first time. I'll measure again after L3 but I can notice my arms for sure. I kinda wish the scale was moving down, not up but I'm trying not to get hung up on the scale #s... *try* Cheers to L3!
  • ceebee1004
    ceebee1004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!

Oh no! What a bummer :frown: Why don't you just start level 2 over instead of going all the way back to day 1? Is it that you don't want to injure your ankle again? Seems like such a shame to have to start from the beginning. Glad to hear that you're fighting fit, though. Rooting for you either way :flowerforyou:

I think I will combine lvl 1 and 2 to reduce the jumping parts and be back on track soon. But it's ok for me - more strength, less cardio will be working fine with my personal sixpack plan ;-)
  • TseliB
    Options
    Makes sense. Here's to six packs! :drinker: