Goals for Group

Options
newday1981
newday1981 Posts: 41 Member
I will begin the thread by introducing myself and posting my current weight and GOALS.

My name is Victoria I am a mother of 3 kids with a busy life. Working 8 hours a day at the office and getting into the real work once I get home at night. Working with the kids on homework, quality time, dinner and finally rest!

My current weight is 183. I have a goal to get down to 140 lbs. My goal includes the desire to have more stamina and less inches around my mid section. :smile: I will have to push myself to include more time to work out and really stay within my daily calorie limits.

Please post an introduction of yourself to the group along with your goals.

Myself and BrooksN20 will be the group moderators, so we will add new discussion topics along with tips hopefully each week.

Thanks all!

Replies

• brooksn20
    Options
    My name is Nicole mother of three amazing little rug rats :) My highest weight was 232 amazingly I had NO clue i weighed that much but i saw the light and now I'm moving towards a healthier me! I don't have a goal weight exactly i'm just kind of feeling my way along and whatever feels right is where i will stay. I use to work with Victoria and she is very dear to my heart its an honor to take this journey with her. I find the most success where there is accountability and support for me! I am open to anyone who wants to add me as a friend I track everyday and will send you nudges of encouragement if that's something you desire! Here's to a healthy active and fun filled 2014!