February Goals

Options
Naybelline
Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
after a completely awesome January with some great losses. What are your main goals for this month ?

I am hoping to go for a stone which is 14 lbs. If I don't get it, it's no biggy. but I'd love to be 17 stones by the end of feb, I'm currently at 17 stones 10lbs which is around 248lbs

Do your best, try and tell yourself your strong and you can do this, we're all here on this journey together, if you're feeling weak, then reach out to your mfp pals and say so! little words from us can make a massive difference, don't do it alone

Naomi :flowerforyou:

Replies

• FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I WILL wear my goal pants by the end of February!!!
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am going on vacation to an all-inclusive (meals and drinks) resort this month. SO, my goal is to lose 4.2 lbs and/or not gain any lol.
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 4lbs by end of Feb. My overall goal is 1lb/wk until the long weekend in May, maintenance until October and then back at it. I want to enjoy my Summer and not have to work too hard at this during those months. The scale hasn't moved down the last couple of weeks but it hasn't moved up either. I have exceeded my January goal by 1lb so I'm happy with that.:drinker:
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My goal is to log my food. I was doing so well and then I went over a couple days so I quit logging. :sad:

I was trying for 1.5 lbs a week and I lowered it to 1 lb. I need a little wiggle room or I freak out.

Still doing some cardio, but have added weight lifting to my gym time. Loving it. I
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I want to try and loose 8lb this month I have just started the gym this week so im hoping that helps me with this goal, Iv lost 12lb this month I know im going to be up and down with my weight loss but im going to keep trying and trying.
  • Naybelline
    Options
    I am going on vacation to an all-inclusive (meals and drinks) resort this month. SO, my goal is to lose 4.2 lbs and/or not gain any lol.

Sounds great! you will definitely do that! and enjoy your holiday :) you can get back to it when you come back x
  • Naybelline
    Options
    I'm aiming for 4lbs by end of Feb. My overall goal is 1lb/wk until the long weekend in May, maintenance until October and then back at it. I want to enjoy my Summer and not have to work too hard at this during those months. The scale hasn't moved down the last couple of weeks but it hasn't moved up either. I have exceeded my January goal by 1lb so I'm happy with that.:drinker:

That's good the scales haven't gone up. you must be maintaining at the moment lol
  • Naybelline
    Options
    My goal is to log my food. I was doing so well and then I went over a couple days so I quit logging. :sad:

I was trying for 1.5 lbs a week and I lowered it to 1 lb. I need a little wiggle room or I freak out.

Still doing some cardio, but have added weight lifting to my gym time. Loving it. I

1lb a week is reasonable ! I always do weights at the gym too, it's good to do a range of things I think. :flowerforyou:
  • Naybelline
    Options
    I want to try and loose 8lb this month I have just started the gym this week so im hoping that helps me with this goal, Iv lost 12lb this month I know im going to be up and down with my weight loss but im going to keep trying and trying.

Hey thanks for the add!

I just want to add that doing weights at first will put you a couple of pounds on, are you aware? it'll come off quickly enough though.

You've done really well, I have been watching everyone. it's been a fantastic month ! :D
  • Carmenbraun55
    Carmenbraun55 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I had lower my expectations and go for .5 pound a week. One the other side I will continue with my exercise regime and want to fit in my fav jeans by end of February :flowerforyou: :love:
  • jasper186
    Options

That's good the scales haven't gone up. you must be maintaining at the moment lol
  • jasper186
    Options
    So far so good, I do great during the week, but come Friday night I'm all about the white wine, That is my biggest challenge!!!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Im aiming for 6 looking forward to Feb :flowerforyou:
  • Naybelline
    Options
    I have banned a lot of foods whilst I'm trying to lose weight and I don't allow myself any treats at all.
    This is a list of things I've cut out.

tinned foods, packages ready meals, ham, sausages, sweets, chocolate bars, cakes, waffles, pancakes, biscuits, pastries, fast foods, fish fingers, cereal bars, flour, bread, pasta, couscous, cereals, bakery items milk, fruit yoghurt, cream, cheese, wheat, oats, rye bread, barley, corn, alcohol, sugar, sweeteners, additives, preservatives, fizzy drinks, fruit juice(unless juiced myself)

:noway:
  • rachel704
    rachel704 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 10 pounds away from target so im going for 5 this month. Had a very dissappoiting January where ive only lost 2.5
  • Chrissee
    Chrissee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping this group going! It helps to see how others are doing "spreadsheet style" once a week. I use Friday as my second weigh in of the week. I weigh in for MFP on Monday or Tuesday. Anyhoo, I'm just happy to see a lot of people are committed for February! javascript:add_smiley('wink','post_body')
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 8 pounds this month. A bit aggressive for me, but I have new found motivation and I really think it's possible. Even if I don't make it, at least I've tried!

Good luck everyone!
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    New goals for this month... gain 1 - 2 lbs. I found out last month that I am pregnant :) So far I have been able to maintain my current weight for the first two months, but today I was down 2 lbs. So by the end of this month (and the end of my 1st trimester) I would like to get back up at least a pound.

Goal: Eat healthy, drink lots of water, remember to take my prenatal vitamin daily! and make sure to continue to do some light exercises
  • Naybelline
    Options
    New goals for this month... gain 1 - 2 lbs. I found out last month that I am pregnant :) So far I have been able to maintain my current weight for the first two months, but today I was down 2 lbs. So by the end of this month (and the end of my 1st trimester) I would like to get back up at least a pound.

Goal: Eat healthy, drink lots of water, remember to take my prenatal vitamin daily! and make sure to continue to do some light exercises

Awwe congratulations ! When is baby due :) always good to still do light exercise xx
  • keeldrum
    keeldrum Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    6.5 lbs goal for Feb would take me down to 170 lb... a nice round figure

I've GOT to stop sneaking nibbles @ naughty snacks and reduce the butter I take in my diet.

Now that I'm a bit fitter I feel I should be able to exercise more frequently.

Thanks for the support in this group and good luck to everyone for FEBRUARY

...Lets hope we all feel FAB @ the end of FEB!!!!!!