Support needed

Options
I am currently on Day 5 of the Isagenix 30 Day Program and so far so good - i haven't strayed. But we have friends coming to town in a couple of weeks and there has never been a time when we haven't had some good laughs and wine. I am not tempted to stray when it comes to food, but I am worried I might be tempted to give in to a couple of glasses of wine. Any advice on how to stay away without compromising our plans? Besides the classic line "You don't need to drink to have fun"?

Replies

• stefanieraya
    stefanieraya Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've been on Isagenix for 5 months! I use it every single day. When I first started I didn't deprive myself of any social situation where food was involved because I knew that was my stumbling block that I had to solve.
    For you it sounds like it's not food but wine. I'm a huge wine lover so I understand that dilemma. Drinking wine isn't a huge deal and you can always go back to the program the next day. Isagenix is a lifestyle not a quick fix. So you need to incorporate iIsagenix into your new healthy lifestyle and decide where wine fits in. It's your life. I hope that helps.
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I like your thinking, slraya! I think I might nurse a couple of wine spritzers and just start right back on it the next day.

5 months, eh? Good for you! are you doing the 30 day program, or a modification of it?
  • CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started Isagenix a week ago--am thrilled with the results. Today is the start of my 2-day cleanse (my representative suggested I do 7 days of shakes to prepare for the cleanse, especially since I ate consumed caffeine and sugars.) Any advice for dealing with the cleanse days?
  • Boxinggrrrl
    Boxinggrrrl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have been doing Isagenix pretty consistently for almost a year. I found my first cleanse days to be pretty tough...but they do get easier with time. Make sure you follow your cleansing schedule to a T...i consume up to 8 of the isagenix snacks in a day and also supplement with 2 isadelights. Drink your cleanse for life when scheduled...and also tons of water...warm drinks have worked for me to give me that full feeling, plus i am usually cold. If you feel weak or dizzy etc...do eat some apple or some celery...i have also eaten a few strawberries in a pinch..all without any problems re: my cleanse results. Feel free to add me...also if you are on facebook, there are many groups on there that offer support and cleanse day schedules tip that really help. Good Luck!
  • alauzon
    alauzon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    For those who have been following isagenix lifestyle for over four months i was wondering do you still do cleanse days and if so how often?
  • sheesh90
    sheesh90 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm currently on day 5 of my 30 day cleanse. It was a rough start but I now find myself sticking to it. I haven't seen big results yet and I work out 5 days a week with a trainer. So I am wonder, if that I don't see big results now if it is because I am building muscle and muscle weighs more?

How do you fight the temptations around you, I sit at a desk for 8hours a day people bring in fast food, and that just makes me want it. What would be the best way to fight those temptations.
  • hzleyez81
    hzleyez81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    For those who have been following isagenix lifestyle for over four months i was wondering do you still do cleanse days and if so how often?

My Coach has been on Isagenix for over 8 months now, and she cleanses every other month, or when she feels the need.