Level 3 Day 2!~

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
WOW!!! Only 8 more days to go!!! Do y'all stop sometimes and say, really.... How much can I lose in 8 more days????? Really??? LOL. That's how I feel at the start of every level. (Including today)
With that said. It *IS* working. And I feel like this level will be the greatest loss yet... I can really feel it burning LOL

Let's see. Walking Planks. Uhm NO. LOL. I do em on my toes, but eek. Those scissor kicks kill me. Walking pushups, I only made it like 3/4 of the first round before dropping to my knees. 2nd round I did 4? And finished on my knees. The punches with weights. Oh goodness..... My arms want to fall off LOL. I can't do all of the jumping lunges. I do a few, then just step out like anita. I feel like I'm doing way more of Anita's versions this round, then I have on any other! Sit ups... Anita... LOL. Oh, the last strength move... Anita.. LOL.

T-minus 8 and counting....

Replies

• eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'm continually amazed by how much every single day seems to count in these workouts. I feel stronger every day! And I agree, I think this level will bring big changes to my body.
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Def better than yesterday!!!!!! I need to do this in the morning before I get tired from other exercises! I prob did about 30 min today b/c my lil babe was super needy. I'd start the plank rows and he'd crawl under me and start pulling on my shoe laces or holding onto my arms, so I'd stop, move him and restart from the 1st row or exercise in the set. It was like that for several of the exercises.

I am surprised that I have to still do girly pushup for the travels but I can get all the way up for the walking planks and plank rows. I only took 2 breaks today during the sumo squats and rockstars... mostly b/c all that jumping is rough on my old, used Mommy bladder lol

Great Job everyone! T-minus 8 (for me) I'll see the rest of you guys at the finish line b/c I'm a few days behind!