Level 3 Day 3!

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Day 3 is done. Already! I can't believe it. I got a phone call right at the last minute (literally) So when I was finished, I went outside and ran suicides in my drive way to make up for the last minute.

Scissor kicks... Ohhh, I don't know if I'll ever make it all the way through these! LOL They are HARD (well, for me anyway.)

Walking planks. Man, I sure feel these LOL. Followed by mountain climbers? HAHHAAH.... I almost make it through the rounds doing actual mountain climbers, I usually have to switch to Nat's by the last few seconds.

Traveling pushups... I did all of the first round on my toes, 2nd round I did 3? Then finished on my toes.

Cleans... :) I did day one with one weight. (3#) Day 2 I did with both weights (6#) and today, I did them with my kettlebell (15#!) WOO!

Sit ups... Uhm, I had to not do these today LOL. My backside HURT! So I did the double crunches from last level (legs 90deg, crunch up and bring legs up at same time) That's going to be my modification for this level. Sit ups are just not for me LOL. Plus, I could use the extra lower ab work ;)

Hmmm... I think that sums up my work out really. It was tough, but I feel SO good!!! Can't believe we only have 7 days left!!!

Replies

• calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    done and done!
    i can't do rockstar jumps... should i just go slow and do as many as i can... or do double jump rope
    what do you think

i really like level 3 its tough but in a good way. and it makes me feel strong

one more week!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Just go slow on the rockstar jumps, or try doing high knees. Those would work close to the same muscle groups. I can only do like most of one round. Then I start slowing down LOL.

Are you jumping into RI30 with me too? :):) I'm so excited to see the results of this workout, and get started on another journey. I'm finally starting to see some muscle underneath my padded stomach.. It's encouraging! And I took a pic of my back today and was like OOOH! LOL! Ok, so it was right after my workout, and I had some serious endorphins going. LOL But, I really am excited to see what this level brings in changes. I feel like it's the hardest yet. But she managed to make this one fun!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    HEHE i definitely understand about the endorphins. I usually post right after i complete the workout and i posts are all over the place.

I already placed my order for Ripped in 30 from Amazon. Day off after completion then start RI30?
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You ladies are ripping through the shred. Whoohoo! Way to go! Just done with day 2. I agree with jbuc; it's tough, but also kinda fun.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    HEHE i definitely understand about the endorphins. I usually post right after i complete the workout and i posts are all over the place.

I already placed my order for Ripped in 30 from Amazon. Day off after completion then start RI30?
    Yep, that's my game plan. So, like day "31" :) I, *hopefully*.... Have a deadline, and this will allow me to do all but 1 day if I start on that day.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    You ladies are ripping through the shred. Whoohoo! Way to go! Just done with day 2. I agree with jbuc; it's tough, but also kinda fun.

Good job!! I really think this is my favorite level. So far, I don't dread, but look forward to working out!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely my favourite level so far - I feel so strong!! I'm just finished Day 3...I think we're a little bit all over the place as a group, but I picked up a copy of Ripped in 30 after work today so whenever we move to that one I'm in!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was better than today. I think it was b/c of my mood & soreness. My quads are sore and shaky from yesterday's workouts and the sumos almost did me in. The scissors... oy my legs felt like lead and I could barely hold them up let alone cross them back and forth. I did a Natalie/Anita hybrid for the climbers. It was toe-tap-switch but fast, I just wasn't hopping up for the switch like Natalie. I tried the jumping lunges and I can not do them with my hands on my hips. My arms were flying everywhere for balance, I felt like a flightless bird! But I tried.

I don't think I'm doing the last ab set correctly. my forearm and legs feel the movement, not my core. Tips?