Options
2»

Replies

• Worthy2justdoit
    Options
    Good Morning All;

SW-377
    CW-370.4
    CGW- Looking to loose 10-12 lbs this month! So: 360-358 is where I want to be.

:explode: My Plan of Attack:tongue:
    1. Meal Prep; I want to prep as many meals in advance as I can( this automatically reduces my sodium intake)
    2.I plan to walk on my breaks at work( round 15 mins); Twice Daily; Mon- Fri
    3.I plan to drink 64 oz of water daily
    4. Stay within my calories daily
    5.Track every weekend( weekends seems to be my fall off times..but I plan on working to continue to Track- 7 days a week.

So overall I am very excited; I am aiming high with the 10-12 weight lost goal for this month, but I really plan on taking it one day at a time and work on being consistent! :laugh:
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    SW: 207.7
    LWW: 204.4
    CW: 203.3 (-1.1 lbs, -4.4 lbs total)
    GW: 190 (at end of 90 days)
    UGW: 150

One of my goals was to actually start excercizing, not just think about it, watch someone else do it on the DVD or walk around the block and call it good. I completed Week 1, Day 3 of C25K. I kind of forgot how much I enjoy running (in small increments for now) and can't wait until I can go some distance before keeling over.

My 2 year wedding anniversary will be 3/3 and it would be nice to be back to wedding weight. Only 8 lbs left to go!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    SW when I joined MFP: 264
    CW: 241.5
    GW for the 90 days: 235
    FGW: 150 (*or* 160-170 if it's muscular/toned...I'll revisit this when I get a lot closer to goal...)
    BMI: 36.6
    BF%: 35.6%

Goals for February:
    1. Get average water intake to 4 glasses a day.
    2. Try and add a 1 ½ mile walk to my activity daily (not just what I’m doing at breaks at work)
    3. Try to do strength training 3 days a week.
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!
    I"fell off the wagon"
    Last weight: 178.6
    todays weight: 181.4
    =2.8 gained
    boo hoo. But now I am glued to the wagon!!!!
  • JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    After not losing last week I feel great about my 1-lb loss this week especially after surviving Super Bowl Sunday & all it's food temptations.
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    SW 168
    CW 166

Gained 1.2 lbs this week which I somewhat expected after the splurges. I am back @ it this morning and will try to double up as much as I can with the exercises. Hoping for at least 1.2 loss this week to get me back where I was.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    SW: 149
    CW: 142.6
    CGW: 140
    UGW: 130
  • beverley770
    beverley770 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Here I am again and stayed at the same weight as last week but, not complaining! :-) Loving and carrying on with my Squat Challenge and have just started on an Abs Challenge! Hoping for good results soon! :-D

SW - 9st 4lb (130lbs)
    CW - 8st 13lb (125lbs)
    GW - 8st 2lb (114lbs)
    Loss so far 5lbs
    Daily avge Water Intake-6-7 glasses

Weekly Exercise - 2hrs 43mins
    Daily avge Exercise - 23.28mins
    Daily avge Calorie Burn - 237.71cls
  • HOPEPATRICK74
    HOPEPATRICK74 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am at 248 the last time I weighed, I am not moving the scale and becoming very discouraged. I am not giving up, I will figure this out. I don't seem to have the support system I had at home anymore. I need someone in my face. I know my eating habits are improving, I am managing to stay under calorie goal each day. I need more exercise, but have been in so much pain with my shoulder lately there is only so much I can do.

well my vent is over for now.

On a better note I am proud of everyone in this challenge for sticking with it and moving that scale.
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, Hope! Do what you can with the exercise, but let your body heal. Sometimes the scale is just slow to catch up to the effort. (Stupid scale!!) You CAN do this!