Introductions! :)

Options
Laurenjenai
Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Lauren And I am from Houston. I decided to start this group in an effort to find other young moms in my area for support. My weight has always been an issue for me. I have been as low as 130 and as high as 208, and just recently I have decided to get back started and serious about living a healthy lifestyle. Notice, I didn't just say lose weight, but I want to begin a healthy lifestyle. I am a mother of 2, 27 years old, married, and I work part time. I am very busy but I workout from home pretty much everyday for no less than 30 mins a day and I try not to obsess and do more than 3 hours (split up of course). I have started trying to eat a cleaner diet but I am kind of a picky eater, but I definitely count calories and I take supplements, but no diet pills at all. I've tried them and they don't work!!!! Below are my stats and goals.

Height: 5'6"
Current pant size: 11 ( I think...I haven't been shopping in a while, but my 12s are to big and saggy lol)
Starting weight 1/10/2014: 172
Current weight 2/1/2014: 162
Goal weight: 140 ( hopefully by mid April)
Body inspiration: BEYONCÉ!!!!!!

Replies

• Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey Lauren & anyone else that may read this later! I'm Courtney and I live on the northside of Houston (spring) but I'm originally from just south of the clear lake area. I am a 29 year old SAHM or one very active almost two year old and one man-child lol! I've battled with weight issues for as long as I can remember and as of January this year I am finally ready to do something about it. I really started because I want to be a good role model and instill healthy choices in my daughter but the longer I do this I have realized I am doing this for me. Good luck to everyone and I'm glad I stumbled onto this group!