Level 3 Day 5!!

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Wow y'all! We're half way through!! 5 more days, and we are DONE!!! DONE DONE DONE! Can you believe it?? I sure can't! I drug myself out of bed and worked out this morning, and am so glad that I did! Still can't complete the scissor kicks LOL And the last strength move. I have no idea if I'm doing that right or not. But I sure feel like an idiot... LOL.

And the last ab move. Confession. Not doing it. I feel ridiculous, like I have zero coordination for that.? Anyway. I've started just laying down on my side and doing leg raises. Up, swing forward, swing back, down. Repeat. Still getting an ab workout and a bonus leg! Have a super day!!!

Replies

• SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    And the last ab move. Confession. Not doing it. I feel ridiculous, like I have zero coordination for that.? Anyway. I've started just laying down on my side and doing leg raises. Up, swing forward, swing back, down. Repeat. Still getting an ab workout and a bonus leg! Have a super day!!!

I don't feel it where I'm suppose to either. I might do bicycles. Those kill my abs and work all the flabby tummy groups.
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Five more days!! I think this level is really flying past. The workouts feel like they're over in half the time. Loving the cardio with weights. But that cardio circuit with mountain climbers and Sumo squats... :sad:
    I feel like my body's really changing with this level. So excited to get to day 30 and see if I'm right.
    We're doing this, ladies!!!
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW - well done all !!!!! HALF WAY THERE !!!

I am going to do day 2 of it today!! Spent yesterday sorting out vomitting children so it was rather low on my priority list!! (Plus side of yesterday was I also didnt eat much as I was grabbing (rubbish, mostly) at moments throughout the day!!!

I have to say though - on a massive plus - I just sorted my wardrobe (there are advantages to having to stay home with sick kids!) and there are some trousers in there which I love but didnt fit - and I can now DO THEM UP !!!!!!! (a little tight still - but I havent been able to do them up for about 10 yrs!)

I also binned a load of pairs which are now TOO BIG!! Goodbye size 18, hello 16 :D
    (I also LOVE my Gap jeans which now fit and are in US sizes so they say 12 on the label :D:D:D)
  • jbuc07
    Options

I also binned a load of pairs which are now TOO BIG!! Goodbye size 18, hello 16 :D
    (I also LOVE my Gap jeans which now fit and are in US sizes so they say 12 on the label :D:D:D)
    That is GREAT!!! Congrats!!!!
    Hope the kiddos feel better. I hate vomiting. Its the worst. And no worries about missing yesterday. There's no way I'd have gotten it in.
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow, Sally!! That is so awesome! Congratulations. I have yet to fit into any of my old pants. I switched to tights, skirts and dresses exclusively when I 'grew' out of my (UK) size 18 fat pants. This is a big deal! Super proud of you :flowerforyou:

Hope the little ones are feeling better.
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! ...I have a pair of 'skinny' pants waiting in my closet, not quite ready to try them yet but inspired nonetheless!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I just finished my Day 5 today (I feel so far behind all of you!). I'm getting so sick of the music and hearing Jillian's voice. I think the moves on this level are challenging, but also really boring. I'm getting to the point that I really just need to get through these next five days and move on to the next thing.

I'm rethinking my idea to continue with RI30 immediately after this workout. I think I may take a week or so off Jillian, then begin RI30, but instead of aiming for 5 or 6 days a week like I've been doing with this dvd, do it 3 days a week and do something else on the other days. I'm just getting really bored with this type of exercise. I need to mix it up, or I'm afraid I won't keep it up!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I just finished my Day 5 today (I feel so far behind all of you!). I'm getting so sick of the music and hearing Jillian's voice. I think the moves on this level are challenging, but also really boring. I'm getting to the point that I really just need to get through these next five days and move on to the next thing.

I'm rethinking my idea to continue with RI30 immediately after this workout. I think I may take a week or so off Jillian, then begin RI30, but instead of aiming for 5 or 6 days a week like I've been doing with this dvd, do it 3 days a week and do something else on the other days. I'm just getting really bored with this type of exercise. I need to mix it up, or I'm afraid I won't keep it up!

You definitely have to do what works for you to keep going. I'm excited for ri30, it's 4 levels of 7 days instead of 3/10. But, I get how you're feeling, that's how level 2 was for me!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Eep, we are on the same day ;-). Remind me when I'm complaining tomorrow that I was an idiot today! Day 5 of Level 3, 5 min break, Level 2 (no Vs), 5 min break, Level 1 cardio done with weights. Oy! Lol
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Eep, we are on the same day ;-). Remind me when I'm complaining tomorrow that I was an idiot today! Day 5 of Level 3, 5 min break, Level 2 (no Vs), 5 min break, Level 1 cardio done with weights. Oy! Lol

Ugh, you are clearly feeling more ambitious than I was feeling today! Go you!