Level 3 Day 6!!

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Wow. 4 more days. I don't think the other 2 levels went this quickly. I love how hard it is, yet it goes so quick, by the time I'm going "ugh, I really hate you..." We've moved on to another circuit.

Today was a little rough. I think because I'm doing them now before eating. I had switched back to 6# for the cleans, but today I used my kettle bell (15#). So I wasn't able to do all of the push ups on my toes. I did the first round minus one, the 2nd I didn't even try LOL. I just did them straight on my knees.

The last row, leg kick donkey looking thing. I don't like this. I have the worst time LOL. (Btw, SO glad hubby doesn't see this!!) I can't do these holding on to the dumbbell. I have to get into a regular plank pose, then grab the weight, pull, set it down, then lift my leg. It just hurts my wrists waaaaaaaay too much.

Scissor kicks... Ha. Yeah, I still don't see actually completing with out a pause.

T-minus 4 and counting..........

Replies

• TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yay! Almost there! I agree, Level 3 is just flying by. Don't feel bad - I've made peace with the fact that Anita's my girl for this level, lol. My knees are even beginning to get calloused coz I spend so much time on them :laugh:
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Yay! Almost there! I agree, Level 3 is just flying by. Don't feel bad - I've made peace with the fact that Anita's my girl for this level, lol. My knees are even beginning to get calloused coz I spend so much time on them :laugh:
    HAHA!! That was cute!!

I'm just excited that we only have 4 days left!!! I want to measure. But, I know I won't get the true result until day 30!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Wow. 4 more days. I don't think the other 2 levels went this quickly. I love how hard it is, yet it goes so quick, by the time I'm going "ugh, I really hate you..." We've moved on to another circuit.

Today was a little rough. I think because I'm doing them now before eating. I had switched back to 6# for the cleans, but today I used my kettle bell (15#). So I wasn't able to do all of the push ups on my toes. I did the first round minus one, the 2nd I didn't even try LOL. I just did them straight on my knees.

I'm still doing girly pushups (day 4 in Rachel-land) and I have 3# weights. I need heavier ones for most of the exercises but put it off so long b/c I HATED the V raises in L2. You're my hero for the full pushups and heavy weights!!!
  • jbuc07
    Options

I'm still doing girly pushups (day 4 in Rachel-land) and I have 3# weights. I need heavier ones for most of the exercises but put it off so long b/c I HATED the V raises in L2. You're my hero for the full pushups and heavy weights!!!
    LOL. I only use the kb for the cleans. That's it. Just put both dumbbells in one hand when you do them! I'll still use my cute lil bright green 3# girly weights for RI30...
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thats what i do! 2 dumbells in one hand for the cleans... i am using 5lbers...
    Today was day 7 for me, im really sick but oddly enough it makes me feel better... sweat out some toxins lol
    so i think i will be the first one to share results and pics... i definitely took pics in underwear but ill just block my face out haha...
    im so proud of all of you... i think there is a consensus that this is the favorite level.
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see your results, calicutie! Way to go, girl!
    My day 6 was a bust. Half asleep for the first 5 min or so, then I just couldn't do any of those 'explosive' movements, as Jillian calls them. Only jumps I managed were the warm-up, jumping jacks with weights &, surprise surprise, Sumo squats! Yay. Lol.

Still worked up a sweat, but I'd be surprised if I even gave 70% effort to be honest. :ohwell: Not too disappointed, though. The past 26 days I've worked harder & been more consistent than ever before in my life.
    So, day 7 here I come!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Can't wait to see your results, calicutie! Way to go, girl!
    My day 6 was a bust. Half asleep for the first 5 min or so, then I just couldn't do any of those 'explosive' movements, as Jillian calls them. Only jumps I managed were the warm-up, jumping jacks with weights &, surprise surprise, Sumo squats! Yay. Lol.

Still worked up a sweat, but I'd be surprised if I even gave 70% effort to be honest. :ohwell: Not too disappointed, though. The past 26 days I've worked harder & been more consistent than ever before in my life.
    So, day 7 here I come!
    Good for you for pushing through. I was like that in level 2. And today, I had a hard time with the stupid rockstars. I probably only did half. Tried doing some high knees. Mostly just tried to stay moving.
  • SharkBaitRachy
    Options
    You guys all Rock. Day 6 checked off my bucket list. Gonna hit Target today and buy big girl weights and do it again today. I half a$$ed it this AM. I feel like I'm cheating myself when I'm not grunting and dripping in sweat. I took too many breaks and felt whiny like 'ehhh it's so hard' lol. Great idea for holding 2 weights for the cleans. I keep forgetting to do that!! 4 more days!!!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'm done with Day 6 now too! I'm using 6 pound weights for everything now, woo-hoo! I've made peace with the fact that I can't do full on push ups for all of the traveling push ups, or stay off my knees for all of the dumb bell/ leg raises. Rather than taking too many breaks through those sections like I have been for the rest of this level, I dropped to my knees and did the modified for part of it. I'll get there, but I admit I am not there yet.

I feel like the rockstar jumps shake my whole house and I worry that I will wake up my husband... hasn't happened yet, though I did scare my dog with those today! I guess that means I'm doing them right!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    Options
    I hate HATE Rockstars. I call them 'Fat Girl goes Boom Jumps'. I'm so tired I feel like I barely get up and I'm made aware of everything that jiggles excessively lol
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I call them 'Fat Girl goes Boom Jumps'.

Hahahaha, yeah, that pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject! I'm finally getting my feet up to my bum, though. When I started, I felt like I could barely get them off the ground. It has definitely gotten louder. ;)