Looking for more moms who lift heavy on my friends list...

Options
2»

Replies

• catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with a couple of you already. I enjoy keeping in touch with my lifting ladies.

I'm a mom to a 26 yr. old boy (in University still) a 25 yr. old daughter (Physio assistant) and step-mom to a 36 yr. old son. Step Grandma to a 5 yr. old boy with another due any day.

Feel free to add me.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have been lifting on and off since joining MFP just getting back into stronglifts but loved it before. I will start again today. I have 3 kids aged 18 and twins 9. Autism is close to my heart too my boys both have ASD and my daughter probably does one of the twins has ADHD also. Anyone can add me. I also run (training for half marathon) and am doing Focus T25.
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Not the newest topic but my work is super quiet today so I went through the stuff a bit :-)

My kids are 5 (boy) and 8 (girl), so yeah, add me if you want :-)
  • jcdoerr
    jcdoerr Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awwww, not fair! What if I only have kids of the fuzzy 4-legged variety? That's about all I can handle at the moment! :laugh:
  • feistyli
    feistyli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a stepmom to two boys, 16 and 13. I lifted a ton in my late teens, but just started lifting heavy again. I would love some friends for mutual support and encouragement!