Level 3 Day 7!

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
3 more days... AHA! That's it... I'm a teeeeeeensy bit nervous for the end. What if I don't lose? I'm trying to keep up on drinking water, haven't been entirely successful. Nor has my goal of staying under calories. I'm not going way over, but I am eating back my exercise calories, and I had planned to not do that. Oh well.

As far as posting... Uhm, I don't even have a screen picture, no way am I putting my half naked bod y'all over the internet LOL! So, y'all have to deal with measurements. I will go ahead and post actual measurements though. Instead of just 1" I'll tell y'all start/finish numbers. :O)

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    As far as posting... Uhm, I don't even have a screen picture, no way am I putting my half naked bod y'all over the internet LOL! So, y'all have to deal with measurements. I will go ahead and post actual measurements though. Instead of just 1" I'll tell y'all start/finish numbers. :O)

Lol. Yeah, I was wondering about your profile picture... I'm nervous too. I have been eating loads. Not going over my cals but I really feel like I have been stuffing my face! Plus, my TOM is around the corner (water retention central)! Definitely taking pics either way. Mine are in spandex, so not exactly half-naked - but at this early stage it may as well be. lol. I think I trust you ladies enough to post, though. I'll see how I feel on day 30 :tongue:
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

Lol. Yeah, I was wondering about your profile picture... I'm nervous too. I have been eating loads. Not going over my cals but I really feel like I have been stuffing my face! Plus, my TOM is around the corner (water retention central)! Definitely taking pics either way. Mine are in spandex, so not exactly half-naked - but at this early stage it may as well be. lol. I think I trust you ladies enough to post, though. I'll see how I feel on day 30 :tongue:
    LOL!!

I have some crazy hormones, so I always feel like my TOM is here! And I hear you on the eating!!! Sheesh! I'm trying to be better about cooking though, so I can control what goes in. Even if I do eat A LOT! And, I thank those people that put their before/afters here for us.. I just won't be one LOL.
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I haven't done my Day 7 yet (will get to it after work)...but I'm pretty excited to be in the home stretch!! Level 3 is definitely inspiring, and while I also will not likely be posting pictures I'm excited to share results!

Note to self - before starting RI30, take 'flattering' (ie, not in shabby sports bra) before pictures. Then I might be ready to share progress with all of you :)
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done.I'm definitely looking forward to 02/11, Day 30! I'm very excited to see the difference! I took a photo on Day 7 and Day 20 so far. I didn't take measurements till the end of Day 20 so I won't know the full success. I did post a Day 7 - 20 back & shoulders pic on MFP. You guys can see it on a PC. I would never show my flabby belly but my shoulders and back, I'm OK with. lol See you guys at the finish line on 02/11!

DAY 30 HERE I COME!
  • calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you got it SharkBait!!!
    You've accomplished so much so keep pushing!