Weigh In #1 (2/10/2014)

Options
124»

Replies

• Tonton14
    Tonton14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi All! This is my first weight in and I am happy with it so far :)

Starting weight 134.5
    #1 weigh in 130
  • valmc511
    valmc511 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Valerie and this is my first experience with a group. I hope it's okay to join in the group after it has already started. I have been logging food on MFP for over two years but haven't belonged to any community. I made an appointment with my doctor last week to ask for advice and help with losing some weight. Her suggestion was to find a group on MFP for motivation and support.
    I'm 58 married and have two grown children. They are both out of college and have jobs but aren't making enough money to move out yet. I found the whole food plan easier when they were in college and it was just my husband and me. I'm a school librarian and have hated this New England snow and cold. Makes me not want to leave my house.

I have been obese ever since I have been in my 20s and have lost and gained many times. My highest weight was 300lbs and I had been at or near my goal of 155lbs (goal set by doctor) for about 5 years. This holiday season I just totally lost control and gained 23 lbs(178#). Yikes!!!

I would like to get back to my goal weight by the summer but my goal for April would be 10 pounds.Actually I would even be happy with 8. I feel sluggish and my knees and BP can feel the extra weight. I love to do zumba, strength training and aerobics exercise tapes and YouTube but lately have only been doing 3 - 4x week. My goal would be to bump up the exercise to 5-6x week. I hope by summer I can fit into some of my pretty sundresses and enjoy some long nature walks. I also started using a Fitbit One which worked great for 3 weeks but it's now not synching and I have done all the suggested trouble shooting with no success. So I'll have to contact customer service tomorrow.

Thank you so much for starting this group.

My recorded weights are from my doctor's scale today 2/17. So it is my start weight and the first weight and I guess I'll be on schedule if I weigh in again on 2/24?

Start Weight: 172
    Weigh In#1:172
    Weigh In#2:
    Weigh In#3:
    Weigh In#4:
  • slwallace82
    slwallace82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Start weight- 228.8
    Weigh in #1- 225.6
    Weigh in #2- 229.0
    Weigh in#3- 225.8