Apology

Options
raindancer
raindancer Posts: 993 Member
I want to apologize to this group and the purple team. I have been off my plan since last Saturday. I havent been to gym once. Seems like it take a while for me to climb back on the wagon. I am trying to get focused but I keep messing up. Every morning starts the same 3 egg whites and turkey sausage crumbles...then by lunch it has all gone wrong.

I truly believe that failure is not falling down it is not getting up. I'm just slow regaining my balance. Thank you for all your patience

Replies

• zoetewijn
    Options
    No apology need we all been where u are, I struggle daily to stray focused and it is so hard. Just keep trying and u will become focused we are here for you.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I have gone from 306lbs in 2004 as low as 209lbs last year. I regained to where I am now last summer.
    I know how to lose just not how to make it a lifetime change.

I have no real support at home or at work. I have tried to find a group that posts daily. I do better when I have the steady.."Talk me down from this bacon cheeseburger" type support...LOL. I see even our group here is more about the weigh in and are not posting daily.
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit like you , and I think nobody is going to judge you. it's just a game. Keep trying and you'll get there, even if you need time!
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    Thank you, I have gone from 306lbs in 2004 as low as 209lbs last year. I regained to where I am now last summer.

I have no real support at home or at work. I have tried to find a group that posts daily. I do better when I have the steady.."Talk me down from this bacon cheeseburger" type support...LOL. I see even our group here is more about the weigh in and are not posting daily.
    I tried to find a group also for daily post, but they are hard to find. I wanted to do it on here but felt like I was upsetting some people so I pulled away. I am doing good staying focused and on track. It will come to you, that is the hardest part for me I can lose buy like u how do u make it a lifetime change, I am determined to this time.
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I agreee with Zoe, it really comes to you. It happened once to me (but disappeared after one year of amazing commitent, what a shame!). One day you'll feel that this time, youo won't disappoint yourself.
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options

I tried to find a group also for daily post, but they are hard to find. I wanted to do it on here but felt like I was upsetting some people so I pulled away. I am doing good staying focused and on track. It will come to you, that is the hardest part for me I can lose buy like u how do u make it a lifetime change, I am determined to this time.
    there a group called the 100 day challenge and it's a daily post group .. if youre interested