Today's workout sucked!

Options
I am at the end of week 6, MMX today. I have felt like I had to energy to tackle every single workout since I began this program (of course I still did better some days than others LOL), but today I felt so WEAK. I actually had to stop many times through because I felt light headed and weak. What gives?? I'm very disappointed in myself today. At least tomorrow is a rest day.

Replies

• Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    A crappy workout is better than no workout at all. Good job pressing through that sluggishness and don't beat yourself up over it.

Mike
  • groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Some days you're just off. Hope you aren't coming down with anything. The norovirus is in our small town high schools here, so I'm avoiding everyone I know with children. Ick!
  • badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've had workouts like that, and usually it goes back to not fueling myself up. Weekends I like to workout in the morning, but I have noticed because the intensity of the workouts, that if I dont eat something in the morning then workout. I tank it.
  • dustinsmith1010
    dustinsmith1010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This happened to me today during Triometrics. Right from the beginning I could tell I was off. My legs just didn't feel strong. I made it to the one legged iso squats and I had to quit because my legs were just too weak. Not sure what happened because I finished the workout last week.

Maybe it's a carryover from Triometrics and Eccentric Lower last week. Whatever the case may be, I'll just chalk it up as a bad day and try again tomorrow with Yoga.