Good morning Peeps!!!

Options
Just wanted to share with the members of this group how happy I am to be getting back on track. I started MyFitnessPal back in February 2013, with one goal on mind. loosing weight for my Cancun Vacation. When i started back then I was at 210lbs and had no doubt I could get down to 180lb, well i am happy to report that by the time I went to Cancun I was 178lbs. I had reached my goal and stayed at that weight, until my father passed away in July of 2013. Sadly I gained all the weight back, due to being depressed. I tried going back to the gym in October 2013, but hurt my knee... so it seemed like even more bad news...

When I started this year 2014 I was right back at 210lbs. exactly where i had started 2013. I decided it was time! Jan 21st 2014 I started back on MyFitnessPal, I may not be exercising yet, but I have lost 5lbs just on pure diet. I know I will reach my goal again and not let 2015 start the same way I have always started (Overweight). So I encourage you to keep going, If you need any help with either recepies or exercise tips... you can always come and ask. We are here to support each other! hope you guys have a great Day!!

Enrique