Pictures for the lady geek

Options

Replies

• GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I seriously need that sweatshirt...

I know! Love it :happy: (not a fangirl at all... :tongue: )
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan, and thought this was cute

image_zpsd75afdea.jpg

kyaaa.... THIS SHIRT MAKES ME BLUSH

I actually just got two Supernatural shirts :)
    http://www.lookhuman.com/design/31560-run-like-hellhounds-are-after-you
    and
    http://www.lookhuman.com/design/19295-angel-banishing-sigil

and I think I am going to wear them every day under my work clothes
  • GeekdGirl
    Options
    I actually just got two Supernatural shirts :)
    http://www.lookhuman.com/design/31560-run-like-hellhounds-are-after-you
    and
    http://www.lookhuman.com/design/19295-angel-banishing-sigil

and I think I am going to wear them every day under my work clothes

I just spent 20 minutes looking at shirts! lol I just want to buy them all!
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've never seen Supernatural but the geek board on Pinterest is full of images from it so I feel like I'm missing out on something. That's how I got into Doctor Who so basically Pinterest has yet to do any wrong.

Also, this morning I saw a guy on my train with this back pack. I was possibly tempted to beat him up and steal it. Pretty sure I could have taken him.
    12655bc8fa8f7c70c404d04cc3315da0.jpg
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Tumblr is nuts about Supernatural too, but I've never seen it. I checked out the new Sherlock because of Tumblr and Reddit, haha. Of course, I went to see that Frozen movie because of those sites too and it was terrible. -_- Blasphemy, I know!

That is an AMAZING backpack!! Totally worth the rap sheet.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    I had to confess to my husband the other day that I cheated on him in my dreams. He asked for details and I told him I was kissing Benedict Cumberbatch, at which point he released a sigh and told me HE'D kiss Benedict if he had the opportunity.

221c19222ae38f2838baa0746d63cfd5.jpg
  • GeekdGirl
    Options
    I had to confess to my husband the other day that I cheated on him in my dreams. He asked for details and I told him I was kissing Benedict Cumberbatch, at which point he released a sigh and told me HE'D kiss Benedict if he had the opportunity.

221c19222ae38f2838baa0746d63cfd5.jpg

Haha, love it! Your husband sounds awesome! :)
  • krist3ng
    Options
    Tumblr is nuts about Supernatural too, but I've never seen it. I checked out the new Sherlock because of Tumblr and Reddit, haha. Of course, I went to see that Frozen movie because of those sites too and it was terrible. -_- Blasphemy, I know!

That is an AMAZING backpack!! Totally worth the rap sheet.

I hate to be the girl who's always harping on how AMAZING AND WONDERFUL Supernatural is, but, holy crap, I am insanely in love with that show. AGH. Maybe it's because I love magic, demons, and beautiful sad men.

tumblr_m1xjo6l6ll1rsm220o1_400.gif

And what a beautiful sad man he is.
  • tayloryay
    Options
    I'm thinking I need to check that show out! Is it streaming anywhere? I wouldn't mind paying for it off of Amazon Instant but Netflix would definitely be preferable!
  • krist3ng
    Options
    I'm thinking I need to check that show out! Is it streaming anywhere? I wouldn't mind paying for it off of Amazon Instant but Netflix would definitely be preferable!

It's all on Netflix!! 8 whole seasons!!!!

Once I'm caught up with Supernatural, next on my list are Attack on Titan and Sherlock. :) Although my boyfriend keeps trying to get me to watch LOST...
  • tayloryay
    Options
    Wow! Have I been living under a rock?! I'd never even heard of this show until this month!

I highly recommend Attack on Titan, by the way. Great show!! I'm not sure if they've fixed it yet, but a couple of the episodes were switched around on Netflix. Episodes 23 and 24 to be exactly. So, you'll have to watch it like 22, 24, 23, 25, if they haven't fixed it yet. The proper 23rd episode starts with the intro sequence, not a cold open, just FYI!
  • GeekdGirl
    Options
    hansolo_zpsa45f66e4.jpg
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wow! Have I been living under a rock?! I'd never even heard of this show until this month!

I highly recommend Attack on Titan, by the way. Great show!! I'm not sure if they've fixed it yet, but a couple of the episodes were switched around on Netflix. Episodes 23 and 24 to be exactly. So, you'll have to watch it like 22, 24, 23, 25, if they haven't fixed it yet. The proper 23rd episode starts with the intro sequence, not a cold open, just FYI!

I am way too easily creeped out to watch this show! I saw the first episode and was like "NOPE" haha.
  • tayloryay
    Options
    Han Solo, yum!! When I was a young girl, I was absolutely in love with Han, haha. Han Solo and Spock were my dream guys!

If Supernatural is really scary/freaky (like the Weeping Angels of Dr. Who type stuff) I don't think I'll be able to watch it either. o_o I'm a big wuss!!
  • GeekdGirl
    Options
    I didn't start watching Supernatural until later and the first episode I watched was Changing Channels. It can be scary though.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day, ladies. Some romantic advice from Mass Effect for you today:

d183681f8eecfb02778caeab27ac0390.jpg
  • tayloryay
    Options
    Some old school Spyro love!

tumblr_n0q9wmafdd1r6i0nlo1_500.gif
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    Man I wish they would make/remake more Spyro games. And Crash Bandicoot. So much fun! I replayed the first Spyro game a few years ago and though the PS1 graphics were brutal, it was still a blast.
  • tayloryay
    Options
    I think all the Spyro funds are going into Skylanders now. I would've gone completely bonkers over that game as a kid! I still kinda want it, but know better than to get involved in a money sink like that, haha. PS1 games are really hard to go back to now. I've tried to go back and replay Final Fantasy 7 and man, so rough, haha. Video games have really come a long way!
  • tayloryay
    Options
    Silly fake gamer boys!

RzYd4Eu.jpg