Level 3 Day 8!

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
Well, I finished!! I had a busy day, and couldn't get it done until now. And it would have been very easy to just skip. But, I did. And I feel GREAT!!! I did most of the advanced version this time. The difference from yesterday-today is crazy! I did have to drop to my knees for the 2nd round of push ups, but only for 2! The last cardio, I did way more on my toes than yesterday. I still can't finish without hitting my knees though LOL. And scissor kicks. Ohhh... those hurt. LOL. Had to take 2 breaths today. I did Russian twists with my dumbbells today instead of sit ups.

2 MORE DAYS!!!

Replies

• calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is my last day! it made today so much more quicker!! enjoy the last 2 sessions!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    tomorrow is my last day! it made today so much more quicker!! enjoy the last 2 sessions!
    Me and my stupid rest day. LOL. Are you starting RI30 with me on Sunday? Congrats on finishing this program!!! That's so exciting! I can't wait!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 8 as well..and must say I'm feeling pretty good! Congrats to us all for getting to this point :)

So Ripped in 30 starts tomorrow? Eek...might have to double up on my days, but I'm up for the challenge lol
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Just finished Day 8 as well..and must say I'm feeling pretty good! Congrats to us all for getting to this point :)

So Ripped in 30 starts tomorrow? Eek...might have to double up on my days, but I'm up for the challenge lol

I'm finishing 30DS and starting RI30 I'm on a time constraint, so I have to start tomorrow. Which is ok, cause we're gonna have LOTS of yummy food at church tomorrow... LOL! I'll definitely need that extra workout. Maybe even a walk/run at the track....

Glad to have you on board to start tomorrow!!!!