What Just Dance or normal dance games do you have?

Options
I'm planning on having a little competition but I'd need to know what games everybody has and whether anybody would be interested in participating. It would be awesome to see who has what games. It would be helpful! :)

Replies

• jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have JustDance 4 and Zumba fitness core.
    Thinking of getting 2014 soon.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Great! Me and a friend have this competition where we try and get the highest scores on a song of our choice. I thought, maybe, we could try and do that on here. It gives us more motivation to exercise and try to get a high score too, so you'll be sweating through trying hard.

You think it's a good idea? :)
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    If you start a competition I would be interested to join. I have Just Dance 2,3,4 and 2014 and the first and second Zumba games.
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Bring it on..
    If you guys decide to do 2014 I will buy one!
  • FromFlabToFurious
    Options
    You should buy it anyway. The game is amazing!
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have the Just Dance 2013. I am thinking of getting the 2014 one too for the calorie counting and new music. Do ya'll like the new one better?
  • FromFlabToFurious
    Options
    Personally, I think it's the best one. The songs are catchy and the dances are pretty cool too.
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I will be on the lookout for a sale I hope on the new one!
  • ceruleanjen
    Options
    I have the original. I have rented the 2014 one so I think I will buy that one next!
  • ceruleanjen
    Options
    I now have 2014 and 3. I don't care much for 3, to be honest. Just a few songs. It would be cool if you could download the ones you like from the different games and just be able to play them without switching the disks.