Female 5'7 23yrs 183lbs want to lose 50- need a partner!

Options
Hi, I am looking for a partner who is similar to me in height, weight and age. It would be great to have someone to talk to and motivate each other. I would like to lose 50lbs my July and I think that is a reasonable goal. My last year of high school I weighed 215, my highest ever. After I graduated I joined Americorps and lost 20 lbs in the first month of training. Since then ive maintained a weight between 165(lowest) and 185(highest). Ive dieted and tried a lot of things and after about a month I start to lose motivation, even when i start to see results! So I think it would be great to have someone at the same point as me to help one an other. I also love to crochet. I make crochet tops for women and I dont even get to wear them! So I want to finally get healthy and wear my crochet tops this summer. :)

Replies

• bouncingbabybunny
    bouncingbabybunny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have you found a partner? And if you have, would you like another?! :-) I just found this group and don't know if they are still actively matching, but I'm 27, a bit shorter than you (5'2") and right in your ballpark weight (current, ranges, and goal) wise. I'd love to be accountability partners!