The Love

Options
A love so great, a love so true

A love so real, a love so cool

A love that is extravagant

A love that gave, a love that’s pure

A love worth living for A love that fills you up

A love that brings renewal

A love of fresh air, a fragrance so sweet.

It is the love of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost

He is the Trinity three in one Emanuel, El Shaddai, El Elyon

He is my Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Shalom, Adonai

He is my love, He is love His love is here, His love is now,

It is never ending A love that was here from the beginning

A love that gave at the cross

A love that took away our sins

A love that forgives and forgets

A love that is Jesus

He is love! He is waiting for us, He is longing for us

We are His bride, He is our Groom

He is coming back for us one day soon

To bring us home to heaven where we belong

Earthly bodies will be gone, Heavenly await

There will be no more pain, tears or heart aches

He will hold us in His arms;

He will show us so much love

He will take us on a stroll Down heavens golden streets

We will be with friends and family we knew on earth

And we will be friends with saints of old Like Queen Esther and King David and many more

This is our home, a home like no other

A home we will be at for eternity and forever

We will be with the Love, the King of Kings And the Lord of host

We will be in love, we will love, We will be with The Love Jesus.

(Poem by Laura Elizabeth Flora) Copy Right © 2014

I cant figure out how to add a picture to the group Topics :0(. This is a Beautiful Pic that I had wanted to post so Ill just add the link instead :0)
http://www.inspiration-for-singles.com/images/Jesus-loves-you.jpg

Replies

• This is beautiful so my friend what do you think about me stopping my blood pressure medicine going holistic
  • LauraElizabeth1982
    Options
    This is beautiful so my friend what do you think about me stopping my blood pressure medicine going holistic

??????? holistic ?????? , Fist don't just stop pray about it first, Yes as Christians we can receive complete healing from God, but pray first and then with faith for healing have your doctor test your blood pressure and if you can come of your med's. Yes 100 percent You can be healed through faith because of Jesus. But because we live in a fallen world it is always good to get a doctors confirmation on that healing first before coming off of any medications.

They might not believe in healing but they can not keep you on pills if you don't have the problem anymore that you needed them for in the first place.

My dad is 81 years old and is healthier now then when he was in his 60"s and 70"s He had high blood pressure , Gout, COPD , and a bunch of other problems and was taking 8 prescription medicine"s along with aspirin, 4 different vitamins and a inhaler/ Advair. Through Faith and Prayer over the last few years my dad started feeling better so With a New doctor he just started seeing he asked if he could stop taking his med"s or be cut down, So after some test she had him go through sure Enough He had less then half the problems He had originally been diagnosed with. It was a Total Praise Report for him :0). He no longer has to use a inhaler/ Advair, Plus he has been taken off of his high blood pressure med"s and his gout med's and all of the other prescription med"s, So all he takes still is 2 viatemens a day and a once a day 80 milagraem aspirin, That's it from all those med"s . Praise God :0).
  • cortney_weiss
    cortney_weiss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So lovely!!! <3 Our God is so amazing!
  • Thanks dear yes I must take it Amen