Weigh in 02/19/2014

Options
Start weight - 134
Current weight - 128
Amount lost this week - 3
Total amount lost -6
Amount to goal 0 whoop whoop!!!!!!

My original goal was 9lb when the challenge was first set, I was doing well until Christmas set me back- so total loss is 9lb

I am happy :-)

Replies

• ann121212
    ann121212 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou:

You stuck to your guns and made it. I'm still plodding along -

Start weight - 72.3 kg
    Current weight - 66.0 kg
    Amount lost this week - 0.5kg
    Total amount lost - 6.3kg
    Amount to goal 6kg

At least I have made it to the half way mark :smile:
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ann well done to you too, it is going in the right direction :-) shall I keep this challenge open or start a new one for a different end date?
  • ann121212
    ann121212 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Its up to you. I have joined with a group of over 50 ladies to track the long haul to my final goal.
  • parselysage
    Options
    Start weight 181.6
    Current Weight 179.6
    Amount lost this week -2
    Total amount lost 3
    Amount to goal 1

Goal weight 178.6

Well vacation is over, the house was perched and I mean perched on the top of a stinking mountain. My parents did not rent a car and the cab drivers hated going up the side of the mountain (it was 10$ a trip from the bottom of the hill which was only 3/4 of a mile the short steep way and the bus's weren't allowed in the gated community.) so I spent the last 12 days walking about 5 miles a day :-) hoofing groceries (what felt like) straight up the mountain side. As you can see I gained 2 pounds but since I came home and put on size 14 pants I'm sure its all muscle that's all in my thighs since they are down a half inch. I feel great but very happy I can buy lots of fresh vegetables of all kinds. It was quite limited buying only what was available. I Did love it so...

I'm all for another challenge but maybe a new topic so more people will join us. :-)
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am at my goal now (yippee), so I think I will leave it for now, but if anyone wants to feel free! This group helped me thank you for your support!

Stay happy and healthy xx