Ripped in 30.... Day 1

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
WOW. So glad we did 30ds first! This is longer. Mmhmm... And it's kinda like all of 30ds levels at once LOL. It wasn't horrible, and, it actually went by pretty quick! And, the plus, we only do these 7 days instead of 10!!! YAY!

So, day 1 is done! I counted it as 25 minutes. Let me know if y'all count it differently. Have fun ladies!!! Here's to the best 30 days yet!

I will....
Drink my water EVERYDAY!
Stay at/under my calories.
Not eat back all of my exercise calories.
Have 1 "cheat" day a week. Limiting to 1800.
Give 100% to each workout!

Replies

• calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hey hey!! i liked it! Didnt take any breaks which was pretty cool allthough the side lunges were getting to me in the 2nd circuit.
    Here's my question so she says to do it 5-6 days a week... does that mean that we are only to do 20-25 sessions of this video in 30 days?

What do you all think... i would like to have A rest day because i think its important to building musles and giving them some time to heal....
    let me know!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    hey hey!! i liked it! Didnt take any breaks which was pretty cool allthough the side lunges were getting to me in the 2nd circuit.
    Here's my question so she says to do it 5-6 days a week... does that mean that we are only to do 20-25 sessions of this video in 30 days?

What do you all think... i would like to have A rest day because i think its important to building musles and giving them some time to heal....
    let me know!

I missed the 5/6 days a week comment LOL. I guess I just assumed it was 1 week/28days total. You could do 6 days and rest on the 7th. I think If I do that, I'm definitely going to do some sort of something on my off day. I'm still going to shoot for 1 week of each level, totaling 28days. I have a very hard time with "rest" days. It's so hard for me to jump back in the next day. I don't know why. LOL. But it's just easier for me to keep going. That said. You do what you need to do! And, I figure hey, we just did 30 straight days. (give or take) We can handle 7 days of each level. LOL!

And those stupid lunges and raises. I want to shoot her! LOL! I'm like really??? I couldn't freakin do em the first time around! So, just so y'all know, I can't complete all the raises. :)
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I **LOVED** it! I like her attitude more during this work out and I'm so glad it's not Natalie lol although this Shelly is a buff beast! Whoa!!! I was tired through it but I think it's bc I'm still finishing 30DS too. The only thing I really had problems with was getting winded during running man and keeping stable on those 1 legged hop things. I'm very excited!!!

I read the forums before I started so I made sure I kept my display on during the workout. The warmup ended and workout started at 06:38, the workout ended and cool down began at 33:03. So technically it was 27:05. What are you guys gonna enter?

And yes, she said 5-6 days a week so I'll be taking Sunday or Saturday off depending on my schedule but I'll start the new week on Monday. Go team!!!!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I just put 25 minutes down. I really liked her attitude in this video more too! And I'm so happy it isn't natalie!!! And I would like abs like shelly! LOL!!!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm finally on the RI30 bus!! Feels good. I do like this so far. Also struggling with those side lunges. Need to watch my form, coz I could definitely feel my knees acting up again! It may be slightly corny, but I enjoyed her little pep talk during the cool down :embarassed: lol.

Like Rach, I will start the new week on Monday, so will be doing 5 days of Week 1 & straight into Week 2 with no rest. From then on, will do 6 days with Sundays off. Since, exercise calories are usually overestimated anyway, will be logging this as 25 min.

Whoop whoop! I think this is gonna be good.