Something for yourself

Options
Happy Monday Ladies...:grumble:

So I have reached my first month and I have hit my first goal. So I went online this morning and got a little something for myself. My new deluxe kit for my online business!! So much jewelry...ooh shiny...Lol.... :flowerforyou:

Do you guys set more than your ulitmate goal?? What kind of rewards do you give yourself when you hit those goals??

Replies

• sweetmommyofthree
    sweetmommyofthree Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Looking at buying a nice pair of jeans when I reach my goal. Otherwise I usually have mini goals and treat myself to a little indulgence.
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    When I make it to onederland I'm buying Doc Marten's!
  • ProjectYummyMummy
    ProjectYummyMummy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I reward myself for consistency. I started gymming in whatever was in my closet. (Mostly my husband's clothes.) After I spent 3 months in the gym building up strength from inactivitiy (no weight lost), I bought myself 2 gym tops. After I changed jobs and it became much harder to go to gym, I rewarded myself with a new pair of tights for going at least 2x a week. I like my new gym clothes so much, it inspires me to keep going. At the end of this month, I'm getting another pair of tights, and as soon as I get sub 80kgs, I will get a funky pair of shorts.

I know it seems lame, but I've never actually bought gym clothes before. I've just always used boys shorts and t-shirts for my workouts. So this actually excites me.
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Whatever incentives work for you are fabulous as long as its not something that may derail you. I have never bought gym clothes, mine are hand me downs from other friends that are t-shirts and shorts or capri leggings. This is the first time in my adult life that there has been a chance of money for something for me and I've spent so much of my life denying myself stuff because there was always my son or the bills that needed to come first...this time I get first dibbs on when I hit my first incentive mark of 10 lbs lost!
  • ProjectYummyMummy
    ProjectYummyMummy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Whatever incentives work for you are fabulous as long as its not something that may derail you. I have never bought gym clothes, mine are hand me downs from other friends that are t-shirts and shorts or capri leggings. This is the first time in my adult life that there has been a chance of money for something for me and I've spent so much of my life denying myself stuff because there was always my son or the bills that needed to come first...this time I get first dibbs on when I hit my first incentive mark of 10 lbs lost!

Evey, I could almost have written your post myself. Good on you! Let's do a happy dance together when you reach that goal.
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Evey, I could almost have written your post myself. Good on you! Let's do a happy dance together when you reach that goal.

I'm sneaking up on that first 10 ponds slowly but i'll get there!
  • RoastyToasty
    RoastyToasty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My short term goal: if I keep up with my yoga for a full month (no cheats!) I will buy myself the spendy mat I've been eyeing up. One week in and so far so good!

My long term incentive goal is a pair of expensive skinny jeans. Once I hit that pant size I am looking for I will rock the heck out of them!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I do short term goals. So if I can get to under 140, I will buy myself something at Lululemon that I have been eyeing up for $128. I can just buy it but I want it as an incentive.