10 Feb 2014

Options
hubn8147
hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
Hello all!
This last week I didn't do very well eating under my calories, and when we went out to eat on Friday, I thought all hope was lost. I gained about 3 pounds doing that. Then Saturday and Sunday I decided I was going to hit it hard and get back on track. Overall, when I had my "weigh-in" this morning, I only weighed .3 pounds more than I did last Monday - so all is not lost.

Because of my struggles last week, I really need to kick it into high gear and do well eating this week! My motivation is back though, so that's good. I am dreading this weekend though as we will be eating out both Friday and Saturday... :S

How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    Well as i said last week i was eating out twice during the week. On the wednesday i picked quite healthy and stayed under calories but on saturday i just had what i wanted and my calorie intake was over by 1000. Overall for the week i was under for my allocated calories just and i did do quite a bit of excercise. Tuesday is offically my weigh in day although i do hop on the scales every morning and so today i was happy when i got on the scales and i have lost 2lb this week so all is well in my world.
    It good to see you have got your motivation back and 0.3lb in the week is nothing. It just shows we can still go out and do no real damage.
    I hope we both have a great week this week. Im going to try and pick wisely during the week so i can have a little extra on friday with it being valentines day. X