Triometrics Done!!

Options
I LOVE this program!! I am really feeling stronger every day!! How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• groundhawg
    groundhawg Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Today was actually my very first triometrics day! I really love these thigh workouts though, because I always reach muscle failure, but I feel so strong while I'm doing it. I just feel my body adjusting into the way I'd like to look: Capable and Curvy. I feel like a beast after squat jumps, which is a total success story: In the first round of P90X two years ago (long jourey, huh?) I couldn't do squats, my knees would swell to the size of grapefruits. I fixed my posture, and kept trying, lost twenty pounds, and now I can do squat jumps! I still have to modify some moves, my knees will always be weak, but they are so much stronger than they were. I'm stronger than I was. I know I can do this, and I love that feeling!

Still, a little petrified of the upcoming INCINERATOR!!!
  • badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Today is my last Triometrics of block 2. Am I happy, yes!! But that also means, that I have to bring everything I have, complete every movement. Do I like Triometrics, not really, but will take it over Pilates anyday.
  • vpanuccio
    vpanuccio Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Got it this morning before work and since I stand all day as a teacher my legs are feeling it. Great routine and before I took monitor off 15minutes after I reached 460 calories so its a good burn. I think I will leave monitor on next time for extra 30 minutes after and see how high my calorie burn is. I use Polar F4 and when I have done that on saturdays with Warrior and MMX I am around 850-1000 burned.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Triometrics is ridiculous. Just when I think I'm "fit" Tony puts me in my place. My hero.