RI30 Day 2!

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
WOO! This level rocks! I can feel my inner thighs getting a workout, which is GREATLY appreciated! LOL.
Ali, I missed your post from yesterday! Sorry!!! I *DO* feel a little like a rock star LOL. I definitely think it's because we completed the shred first! LOL. With out that, I'd be dead by now. I think this program will go by super quick. Definitely hoping for a lot better change than what I saw with the shred!!!

Get it ladies!!

Replies

• calicutie05
    calicutie05 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    just finished day 2... love it!!! i woke up with my hammies sore this morning and that was something i feel that the shred didn't help alot with.. i never felt that sore in my legs and im hoping to shrink these thunder thighs haha.

heres hoping for a hamstring revolution!!!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    just finished day 2... love it!!! i woke up with my hammies sore this morning and that was something i feel that the shred didn't help alot with.. i never felt that sore in my legs and im hoping to shrink these thunder thighs haha.

heres hoping for a hamstring revolution!!!

Thunder thighs. Bah! LOL! I saw you! But I'm with you. I don't remember my inner thighs feeling sore!! It's awesome! I need to shrink the pooch, butt and thighs!
  • alli4795
    alli4795 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My hamstrings are so tight too...though I can't figure out which move or moves is causing that?! Much appreciated though :) Now when will my pouch start to feel tight lol
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sweat! Dripping!! Awesome workout. Totally agree about the hamstrings - it's an awesome feeling, though. With 30DS, I never woke up sore the next day - I could feel the burn right after, but it would usually subside after a couple hours. This time the burn stays with me. lol. Lower back, arms, glutes & hammies. :bigsmile:

I'm finding week 1 challenging, but not difficult per se. Which is nice, coz if I push myself I can get a great workout without still feeling kinda bummed - like, "it would've been better IF ONLY I could do this move or that move". I can do everything (mostly modified, but still) except hollow man. :noway: If I hadn't seen them doing it on the screen with my own eyes, I would've said it's actually physically impossible, lol.