New Group for ToughMudder/ColourRun

Options
Hey People of Team Uk.

Having seen a few post regarding Tough Mudder, Colour Run and all the other endurance (mental and physical) challenges out there, Snow00774 and myself have set up a new group to encourage ourselves and others to reach this (at the moment) impossible task.
We are hoping to get into the right state by 2015, this is a long term goal but we believe we can do it :)
We would love friendly, encouraging individuals to join.

Hope to see you soon

Replies

• smiffy645
    smiffy645 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The colour run is a 5k so maybe the couch to 5k would be a good entry point for you?
  • harriethayes
    harriethayes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am definitely into this! I've wanted to do a Tough Mudder for so long but not felt like i've had the confidence to do it! (Or others to do it with, annoyingly all my friends recoil at the sight of mud). So I will definitely be up for this type of reassurance training :)
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Found another I want to enter in 2015, Warrior Adrenaline Race (WAR).
    C25K is on the list of things to try once I have dropped some weight and worked on my muscles (Or lack of)
  • aidy_ball
    Options
    The JCB mud run in July is a good one. Getting more popular each year. Going to try it this year. Previously done the wolf run a few times but its a bit sparse on the obstacles and that's the bit i like.