TIPS and TRICKS

Options
mjterp
mjterp Posts: 655 Member
I just wanted to open up a discussion about tips and tricks y'all might learn from your groups.

At our group we discussed logging everything here (or the new app that is supposed to come out soon.) Getting extra steps in by using restrooms on another floor. Praying before eating EVERYTHING.

I look forward to hearing y'alls ideas!!!

Replies

• sadrac4683
    sadrac4683 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I like the restroom idea. I have been riding my bike more lately. Struggling with not drinking as much coffee though.
  • heathercmartel
    heathercmartel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Another restroom trick. I try to do 20 squats while washing my hands every time I go to the bathroom. Funny, huh?
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Love the squat idea!

I drop things on purpose so that I have to get up and squat to pick them up.

I notice too, that my days go better when my first thought of the day is of HIM. I have the youversion app and I am doing the "read the bible in a year" program. I like getting some old testiment, some new testiment, some psalms and some proverbs every morning. Some sections are harder to get through. But I always find my days go better when I start my day with Him. It seems to be working a lot better with my food choices, too. I can do all things through Him that strengthens me. Including improving the health of this body that he has entrusted to me.